- Local News
Moore states re-election plans
BELLEVUE -- Rep. Brian Moore, R-Bellevue, has announced he is seeking re-election to the Iowa House. Moore represents all of Jackson County and portions of Jones and Dubuque counties. A lifelong Jackson County resident, Moore farms as well as ownsContinued ...
- Man sentenced in officer assault
- Local Dems, GOP prepare conventions
- Judge accepts guilty plea in abuse case
- Fulton city council at odds over video gaming revenue
- Moore states re-election plans
Harden's success extends to studies
Herald Staff Report CLINTON -- When Nate Harden qualified for the Iowa high school state swimming meet this winter, he became just the second Clinton High School athlete to compete at a state postseason event in four different sports. But, his succeContinued ...
- Keitel, Panthers defeat Redbirds
- Solid pitching leads Saints to sweep
- 'We Still Can Coach'
- 5 memorable college hoops tourney buzzer beaters
- Harden's success extends to studies
Waning winter weather
CLINTON -- Spring is on its way and while most Clinton residents are ready to see the flowers bloom, it could mean some major changes to the region's ecosystem. Temperatures are expected to rise in the next few months and with that rise the Mighty MiContinued ...
- 'We Still Can Coach'
- Avenger an American value
- Clinton man wins top prize
- Waning winter weather
What you need to know about subtle office bullying
Sad to say, but bullying does not just exist in the schoolyard. It is alive and well in the workplace.Continued ...
- Study says too much protein could lead to early death
- Lilly's diabetes drug rejected by FDA
- Donation brings cancer detection to Clinton
- What you need to know about subtle office bullying
Lack of communication hinders planning
It's not often that City Council members play the role of mediators. However, on Tuesday, Rules and Regulations Committee members were in the middle of a disagreement between three downtown entertainment entities. The Clinton LumberKings, Clinton ArContinued ...
- More needs to be done to clean up mercury spill
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Be proud of our Clinton middle school students
- Perhaps it's time to loosen Iowa's fireworks ban
- Humane society must work to balance wants with needs
- Lack of communication hinders planning
- National News
AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it
Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto said Thursday that he is not the creator of bitcoin, adding further mystery to the story of how the world's most popular digital currency came to be.Continued ...
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Bomb threat prompts search of plane in Kansas City
- AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it
- Food & Health
Do flu shots cause runny noses?
The vaccine used in the study is similar to FluMist, of which 13 million doses were distributed in the United States this year. The work helps explain why runny noses were an occasional aftereffect of FluMist in clinical trials.Continued ...
- Winter stifles pollen, but other pests can make allergies worse now
- Testosterone therapy post-prostate cancer
- Do flu shots cause runny noses?
Convicted Davenport developer arrives at SD prison
A prominent Davenport real estate developer has started serving a one year prison sentence after being convicted of embezzling money from business partnerships he managed.Continued ...
- Iowa advised not to license any new casinos
- Mom, infant hospitalized in Iowa City for burns
- Judge: Gov's aide must be deposed in voting case
- Couple from Ethiopia begin new life in Dubuque
- Convicted Davenport developer arrives at SD prison
Last public hearing set over ancient Ill. site
A group is closing out its public comment period on a push to get an ancient southwestern Illinois historical site designated as a national park.Continued ...
- Campaign finance lawsuit unlikely to affect 2014
- Lawmaker pushes for video gaming "exclusion" list
- Last public hearing set over ancient Ill. site
School board surveying former families of district
The Clinton Community School Board has begun surveying families who have open enrolled out of the district, according to school board member Eric Gettes.Continued ...
- Unity Christian School: Second quarter honor roll
- Unity Christian High School: First semester honor roll
- School board surveying former families of district