Clinton doctors (from left) Dr. O'Donnell, Dr. Maryelda Rockwell, Dr. May Danielson, Dr. Sullivan, Dr. Stewart (pathologist) bending, the patient (unknown), student, Rachael Nice, Dr. Leonard Nelken; (second row, from left) Dr. Ross King, Dr. R. Foss, Dr. V. Petersen, Dr. R. Luce, Dr. R. Lonogohn, Dr. R.O. Riggert, Dr. H. Amesburg, Dr. R.E. Dwyer, Dr. R Nelson; (third row at right) Dr. Henningsen, Dr. Knusten, and Dr. Frank Kershner. The picture was given by Frances Bickelhaupt to gather for an educational picture. It may be noted that, at the time of the picture (1948), Clinton had two nursing programs -- at Jane Lamb and at Mercy Hospital -- and these doctors taught at both of them.