- Breaking News
Police investigate armed robbery
CLINTON — Clinton police are looking for two men allegedly involved in a robbery.
Two plead guilty in Andover bank robbery case
Two men accused of robbing an Andover bank pleaded guilty Thursday to charges of conspiracy in connection with the crime.
Report: Clinton Council violated Open Records law
CLINTON — The city of Clinton violated Iowa's Open Records law when it refused to disclose records from closed session meetings regarding a 2009 EMS lawsuit and has to release records relating to the case, a judge decided Monday.
- BREAKING: Significant damage after fire at Grafitti's
- School district releases information on yesterday's bus accident
McGraw looking forward to council position
Councilwoman elect Lynn McGraw's words following her unopposed Clinton Ward 2 win.
Early results — Voters strike down Clinton ballot measures
With a resounding "No," Clinton voters struck down Propositions E and F, on Tuesday — both measures receiving less than 40 percent in favor.
Police: Gunshots reported at Iowa State University
Authorities say gunshots were fired on the Iowa State University campus in Ames as police were chasing a vehicle.
- Two charged in attempted bank robbery CLINTON — Two local men have been charged with second-degree robbery, accused of attempting to rob a bank in Andover. At 3 p.m. Friday, the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office received a call of an attempted bank robbery at the Clinton National Bank loca
UPDATE: Clinton house burns, no one injured
Fire crews from the Clinton Fire Department and Fulton Fire Department were dispatched to 711 Locust Place in Clinton on Monday for a house fire burning out of control.
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Police investigate armed robbery