Researchers at Princeton University have the technology - they can't make you stronger or faster, but they can print out what they call a 'bionic ear.'
- Business & Technology
- Hampton earns honor for performance CLINTON -- A Clinton hotel has been honored for top performance in its company. The Hampton Inn earned the Lighthouse award by Hilton Worldwide, designating the facility as one of the hotel chain's top performing hotels among 1,900 Hampton properties
Shop offers alternative to cigarettes
CLINTON — Having a quick cigarette break has taken on a whole new meaning in the 21st century, and one local business woman is doing her part to join the growing trend of electronic cigarettes.
- Grain mostly lower, livestock mostly higher CHICAGO (AP) -- Grain futures were mostly lower Wednesday on the Chicago Board of Trade. Wheat for March delivery was 13.75 cents lower at $5.8875 a bushel; March corn was 9 cents lower 4.17 a bushel; March oats advanced 13 cents to $3.7650 a bushel;
- Stocks mixed, investors consider Fed minutes NEW YORK (AP) -- Stocks remained mostly lower in afternoon trading Wednesday as investors reacted to a better-than-expected private jobs report as well as minutes from the Federal Reserve's December policy meeting. KEEPING SCORE: The Dow Jones indust
US stocks rally, breaking a three-day slump
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks rallied Tuesday, ending a slump that had ushered in the New Year.
The Standard and Poor's 500 index climbed the most in three weeks, led by gains for health care stocks.
Grain mostly lower, livestock lower
CHICAGO (AP) — Grain futures were mostly lower Tuesday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
- JPMorgan to pay over $2 billion in Madoff fraud
- Grain mostly higher, livestock mixed Grain higher, livestock mixed CHICAGO (AP) -- Grain futures were mostly higher Monday on the Chicago Board of Trade. Wheat for March delivery was unchanged at $6.0575 a bushel; March corn was 4.25 cents higher 4.2775 a bushel; March oats rose 6.50 ce
- US stocks fall on first day of 2014 NEW YORK (AP) -- The U.S. stock market got 2014 off to a weak start Thursday. Major indexes fell after ending last year at record levels. Trading has been quiet this week with many investors on vacation. KEEPING SCORE: The Dow Jones industrial averag
- Stocks move higher on last day of 2013 NEW YORK -- Stocks headed higher in afternoon trading Tuesday as investors closed out their positions on the last day of 2013. The Standard & Poor's 500 index was headed for its best annual return since 1997. Traders worked through a report that show
- More Business & Technology Headlines