- Citizens First Bank to celebrate anniversary CLINTON -- Citizens First Bank will showcase its remodeled main branch this week. An open house for the 1442 Lincoln Way office will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday at the office. Citizens First Bank first opened for business on March 14,
- Clinton eatery showcases authentic Mexican food CLINTON -- Travelers along Lincoln Way in Clinton may notice something a little different about the building occupying the 1841 address -- like the bright orange paint covering its exterior walls. That's because what for years used to be Godfather's
- 7G Distributing set to acquire Davenport company CLINTON — Ron Kirchhoff of 7G Distributing LLC announced Monday that an agreement has been reached to acquire Vanguard Distributing of Davenport pending final approval of their respective suppliers. 7G Distributing LLC, is an Anheuser-Busch wholesale
- The holiday spirit CLINTON -- A jumble of Halloween, Christmas and other seasonal items can be found in the Gateway area, as retail stores are preparing for the upcoming holidays. The garden center in Wal-Mart has been taken over by Christmas decorations, with the last
Download and view Progress sections I through IV.
Vinnie's opens doors in downtown Clinton
CLINTON -- Care for a glass of brilliant wine? A speciality cocktail? A bottle of cold craft beer? How about a gourmet appetizer? The owner of Clinton's newest drinking establishment believes her business is just the place for someone looking for a m
- Sears named Premier Store CLINTON -- The Sears Hometown Store of Clinton has been named a 2013 recipient of the honor of Sears Hometown Premier Store. This award recognizes Sears Hometown stores across the country that offer high levels of customer service, store performance
- Towns get money CLINTON -- Alliant Energy will donate money again this year for more trees in Clinton. The utility, along with Trees Forever, announced Thursday more than $100,000 of grants being awarded to Iowa communities, including $9,947 for trees to be planted
- Lohman appointed to board FULTON, Ill. -- Brett M. Lohman was recently appointed to the board of directors of Central Banc, Inc., the holding company of Central Bank Illinois headquartered in Geneseo, Ill. The company has locations in the communities of Andover, Fulton and P
New fashion store to open in Clinton
More of the latest fashion styles will be at the fingertips of local fashionistas with the opening of a Cato women’s fashion store. The trendy store will be a welcome addition to Bella Rose Center, 2715 South 25th Street, which will now be completely occupied.
- More Business Headlines