Clinton Realtor honored with top sales, listing awards
Mel Foster Company has announced that Mark Schroeder, Realtor in the Clinton office, 1127 N. Second St., has achieved the top sales and top listing awards for the first business quarter of 2010.
New downtown business offers variety of options
CLINTON — Downtown Clinton now has a new business where people can get tan, get fit and get training in several styles of defense.
Kuehn joins Orbitcom
CLINTON — Bill Kuehn has recently joined Orbitcom, Inc.’s eastern Iowa sales staff. Orbitcom provides telephone and Internet services to small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Rogis joins Howes & Jefferies CLINTON — Joanne Rogis joined Howes and Jefferies as a Realtor effective Feb. 12.
- Used entertainment options offered at new Clinton business CLINTON — Located on the corner of Second Street and Fifth Avenue South, across from Wagner’s Pharmacy, a new, “unique” business offers people used entertainment at low prices.
- Citizens First Bank announces appointments, associated titles CLINTON — Citizens First Bank Executive Management announced officer appointments and associated titles at the CFB Holding Company Annual Shareholders meeting last week. CFB Holding Company is the parent organization for Citizens First Bank.
- Alverno recognizes staff CLINTON — The Alverno initiated a new recognition program last fall to acknowledge and reward employees for going above and beyond in the area of customer service.
- Victory Center must move on without Miltenberger CLINTON — Pastor Ray Gimenez, executive director of the Victory Center, said the center misses former Assistant Director Pastor Rob Miltenberger, who left for another position last month.
- LRA grants railroad option to purchase industrial park SAVANNA, Ill. — The Jo-Carroll Depot Local Redevelopment Authority (LRA) agreed recently, to grant the Riverport Railroad a three-year option to purchase a 400-acre industrial park at the former Savanna Army Depot 20 miles north of the Thomson Correctional Center.
- DeWitt audit report released DEWITT — Clifton Gunderson LLP released an audit report on the city of DeWitt.
- More Business Headlines
- Clinton Realtor honored with top sales, listing awards