- Clinton Community College
PHOTO ALBUM: 5-19-14 Clinton Community College Graduation
Check out our photo album from the 2014 Clinton Community College graduation ceremony.
CCC holds 66th commencement (with Videos)
CLINTON -- More than 200 students graduated Monday from Clinton Community College. CCC held two ceremonies Monday, one at 2 p.m. in the college auditorium and one at 6 p.m in W. J. Yourd Gymnasium at Clinton High School. The afternoon ceremony honore
CCC honors contributors
CLINTON -- The Clinton Community College Alumni Association recently honored contributors during an awards ceremony. This is the 33rd year of celebrating contributions made to CCC. The 2014 Outstanding awards were presented to: n Outstanding Busines
Shed tear for a loss few may realize
CLINTON -- Hearing that Clinton Community College is ending its sports programs is sad. It's also sad that few will notice, and sadder still that even fewer will care. "It's one fewer opportunity the Clinton community will live without. The administr
UPDATED: CCC eliminates sports programs
Bob Walker spent more than a quarter-century at Clinton Community College, first as a student-athlete and later as a successful men's basketball coach.
He knows the struggles the school has faced supporting its athletics program and the difficulties competing with other junior colleges in Iowa. So, he wasn't shocked by Wednesday's news that Clinton Community College will fully discontinue its athletics program at the end of the fall sports season, eliminating men's basketball and women's volleyball from its campus offerings. Still, he was saddened to hear it.
- Celebration concludes Community College Month April was Community College Month and Clinton Community College enjoyed another great celebration with the community in 2014. Our theme was "I'm Connected" and the committee offered a variety of ways to connect with CCC during April. The month kicked
- CCC instructor earns top honor CLINTON -- A Clinton Community College faculty member recently brought home a top award from a state conference. Beth Wood, math instructor at CCC, received the e11 Excellence in Online Instruction award at the Iowa Community College Online Consortiu
- CCC gives back to community CLINTON -- A community college is defined as a junior college offering a higher education to people living in a particular area. For the staff, faculty and students at Clinton Community College the definition of community plays a much bigger role tha
- Alumni honor students at luncheon CLINTON -- Clinton Community College student leaders were recognized at a student leader luncheon. The CCC Alumni Association honored 30 students, who were nominated by the CCC staff and faculty for showing leadership in the classroom, on campus and
- Students inducted to Phi Theta Kappa CLINTON — The Alpha Theta Beta Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa recently held an induction ceremony for 30 students. Clinton Community College President Karen Vickers, EICC Chancellor Don Doucette and PTK advisors Gina Bielski, Jane Marlowe and Shirley Tur
- More Clinton Community College Headlines
- PHOTO ALBUM: 5-19-14 Clinton Community College Graduation