A group of 764 runners and walkers turned out Saturday to participate in the 32nd Annual B-rrry Scurry 4-mile race.
- Man seeks damages from medical facilities CLINTON -- A Clinton man is seeking damages from local health facilities and individuals for allegedly preventing him from doing his job. In early February, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Anthony B. Schwendinger filed a civil lawsuit against
County moves to ban e-cigs in buildings
CLINTON -- Clinton County is moving forward to ban the use of electronic cigarettes and other nicotine delivery systems in county buildings. County Attorney Mike Wolf brought the idea of a policy to address the new devices to the Clinton County Board
Cuts bother residents
CLINTON -- Bev Hermann illustrated her point with food. The taste is bitter. During Tuesday's public hearing of the City of Clinton's budget -- which, if finalized, will decrease this year's tax levy from $16.71 in 2014 to $16.32 in 2015 -- ex-counci
- Iowa Code vague on Telemedicine Health professionals attempt to spell out important language in growing field CLINTON -- A doctor patrols the halls at Clinton's Mercy Medical Center, talking to stroke patients, monitoring their vitals. A nurse helps gather information for prognoses. The doctor processes the data and refers treatment. Half an hour later, the
- YWCA announces Achievement honorees CLINTON -- The YWCA has announced this year's honorees for Woman of Achievement awards. The YWCA has honored local women since 1973 for leadership, accomplishments and achievements within their profession and the community with the Woman of Achieveme
- Salt supply dwindles CLINTON For evidence of a harsh Gateway winter, look no further than the city's salt stash. The problem isn't unique to Clinton, either, according to Tom Krogman, city public works director. "We're getting down there," Krogman said, Wednesday, follo
- Wednesday blaze under investigation By Samantha Pidde Herald Staff Writer Wednesday blaze under investigation
Concerns about land near Wal-Mart raises some safety concerns
CLINTON -- Property owner Dave Rose has two companies interested in his lots behind Wal-Mart. They're "national companies" and have approached him with a "proposal to create 50 jobs," he said. On Wednesday, following a unanimous decision from the Cli
- Arrest made in deaths CLINTON -- An arrest Wednesday in the death of two sisters formerly of Clinton brought appreciation toward the Pittsburgh Police Department. Allen Darell Wade, 43, turned himself in Wednesday in Pittsburgh after being charged with robbing and killing
Donation brings cancer detection to Clinton
Patients at Mercy Medical Center can soon expect the most advanced and high-tech form of lung cancer detection in the medical market, thanks to a generous donation from the Mercy Auxiliary Volunteers.
- More Clinton Headlines