CLINTON – Hours for polling locations for the Nov. 5 city elections in Clinton County have been determined by the Clinton County Auditor and Commissioner of Elections Eric Van Lancker.
The following list includes the hours of operation for the polls and polling locations on Nov 5:
• Andover: Noon-8 p.m.; Andover Fire Station, 1367 Washington St.
• Calamus: Noon-8 p.m.; CALCO, 201 Main St.
• Camanche: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.; Church of the Visitation, 1032 Middle Road.
• Charlotte: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.: Charlotte Fire Station, 102 Charles St.
• Clinton: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.;
Clinton Ward 1: First United Methodist Church, 621 S. Third St.
Clinton Ward 2: Calvary Baptist Church, 1619 Second Ave. South.
Clinton Ward 3: Ericksen Community Center, 1401 11th Ave. North.
Clinton Ward 4: Church of the Open Door, 816 13th Ave. North.
• Delmar: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.; Grossman Hall, 309 N. Main St.
• DeWitt: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.; DeWitt Community Center, 512 10th St.
• Goose Lake: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.; Goose Lake City Hall, 1 School Lane
• Grand Mound: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.; Grand Mound Community Center, 510 Smith St.
• Lost Nation: Noon-8 p.m.; Sacred Heart Parish Hall, 903 Main St.
• Low Moor: Noon-8 p.m.; Low Moor Community Center, 211 3rd Ave.
• Toronto: Noon-8 p.m.; Toronto Fire Station, 200 Mill St.
• Welton: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.; Welton Fire Station, 95 Main St.
• Wheatland: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.; Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E.
For more information about the 2013 City Elections in Clinton County, contact the Clinton County Auditor’s office at 244-0568.