Polling locations in Clinton County will be open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Keep up with election news and results online or sign up for text alerts and get updates on your phone.
Clinton County voters may notice a change in polling locations as they head to the polls on Tuesday because of reprecincting that occurred earlier in the year.
• Brookfield Township Precinct is now Bloomfield/Brookfield/Delmar Precinct and will vote at Grossman Hall at 309 N. Main St., Delmar.
• Camanche Township Precinct is now Eden/Camanche Precinct and will vote at the Low Moor Community Center at 211 Third Ave., Low Moor.
• Hampshire Township Precinct is now Elk River/Hampshire/Andover Precinct and will vote at the Andover Fire Station at 1367 Washington St., Andover.
• Grant Township Precinct is now Olive/Grant/Calamus Precinct and will vote at the CALCO at 201 Main St., Calamus.
• Washington Township Precinct is now Welton/Washington Precinct and will vote at the Welton Fire Station at 95 Main St., Welton.
• Clinton Ward 1, Precinct 1 — First United Methodist Church, 621 S. Third St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 1, Precinct 2 — Chancy Lutheran Church, 2315 Wallace St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 2, Precinct 1 — First Presbyterian Church, 400 Fifth Ave. South, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 2, Precinct 2 — Calvary Baptist Church, 1619 Second Ave. South, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 3, Precinct 1 — Courthouse, 612 N. Second St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 3, Precinct 2 — Ericksen Center, 1401 11th Ave. North, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 4, Precinct 1 — Administration Building, 1900 N. Third St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 4, Precinct 2 — Church of the Open Door, 816 13th Ave. North, Clinton.
• Camanche First Precinct — St. Mark’s Methodist Church, 808 Third St., Camanche.
• Camanche Second Precinct — Church of the Visitation, 1032 Middle Road, Camanche.
• Center Township — Elvira Zion Lutheran Church, 2207 380th Ave., Clinton.
• Deep Creek Township and Goose Lake — Goose Lake City Hall, 1 School Lane, Goose Lake.
• DeWitt Township — First Congregational UCC, 520 E. 11th St., DeWitt.
• DeWitt Precinct 1 — DeWitt Community Center, 512 10th St., DeWitt.
• DeWitt Precinct 2 — American Legion Post 238, 704 Ninth St., DeWitt.
• Low Moor — Low Moor Community Center, 211 Third Ave., Low Moor.
• Liberty Township and Toronto — Toronto Fire Station, 200 Mills St. W, Toronto.
• Orange Township and Grand Mound — G M Community Center, 510 Smith St., Grand Mound.
• Sharon Township and Lost Nation — Sacred Heart Parish Hall, 903 Main St., Lost Nation.
• Spring Rock Township and Wheatland — Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E, Wheatland.
• Waterford Township and Charlotte — Charlotte Fire Station, 102 Charles St., Charlotte.
• Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E, Wheatland.
Voters are encouraged to consult their voter registration card, contact the auditor’s office at 244-0568 or visit www.clintoncounty-ia.gov to check their polling location.
- School board set to analyze survey CLINTON - The results of the Clinton School Board's open enroll out survey are in, and district officials are set to analyze them. Board member Eric Gettes, who has spearheaded the campaign to understand why families have left the district, informed
- Calling all munchkins CLINTON -- The Clinton Area Showboat Theatre is looking for munchkins. Local auditions will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday, May 19, at the Showboat for munchkins in the upcoming "The Wizard of Oz" performance. Munchkins may be of any age as long as
Church awards grants
CLINTON -- An area church recently awarded area organizations with grants. The Bickelhaupt Arboretum, the Felix Adler Children's Discovery Center, First Circle Friends, YWCA, Voices for the Land/Monarch Teacher Network and Haley Westerkamp were grant
- CCC gives back to community CLINTON -- A community college is defined as a junior college offering a higher education to people living in a particular area. For the staff, faculty and students at Clinton Community College the definition of community plays a much bigger role tha
- Leader, wife run on in fight against cancer FORT BRAGG, N.C. - Fort Bragg Soldier Col. Lenny Kness, chief of staff, 1st Sustainment Command (Theater), is an avid runner. So, it was no surprise in October 2011 that he would stay the course, as planned many months before, and run the Army Ten M
- On Iowa program selects Clinton residents CLINTON -- Four Clinton residents recently were named On Iowa student leaders. Keaton Fuller, Jacinta Jargo, Kenya Lewis and Allyson Naeve were among 235 people selected to serve as welcomers to new first-year and transfer students at the University
Touring the unfinished Clinton MS (With Video)
CLINTON -- Project manager Eric White and his construction group Estes are still half a year away from unveiling the new Clinton Middle School. Even though weather has set workers back by nearly three months, school officials were pleased with the bu
- Kings' DeCarlo has another big late hit CLINTON -- In a game that went back and forth, Clinton ended with the last laugh. Clinton (9-7) defeated Quad Cities 7-6 on Monday at Ashford University Field, thanks to an eighth inning that saw a hit batsmen and an RBI double to extend its winning
- Work still needed on legal services CLINTON -- During Tuesday's meeting, the Clinton City Council is expected to finalize its agreement with Cedar Rapids firm Lynch Dallas, officially filling Clinton's city attorney void that has lasted nearly five months. The firm's scope, spelled ou
- Choral group marks 10th anniversary CLINTON -- A Clinton choral group will celebrate its 10th anniversary this weekend. RiverChor will celebrate the anniversary at 2 p.m. Sunday at Zion Lutheran Church. The concert is free, but donations will be accepted. A reception will be held in th
- More Clinton Headlines