Polling locations in Clinton County will be open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Keep up with election news and results online or sign up for text alerts and get updates on your phone.
Clinton County voters may notice a change in polling locations as they head to the polls on Tuesday because of reprecincting that occurred earlier in the year.
• Brookfield Township Precinct is now Bloomfield/Brookfield/Delmar Precinct and will vote at Grossman Hall at 309 N. Main St., Delmar.
• Camanche Township Precinct is now Eden/Camanche Precinct and will vote at the Low Moor Community Center at 211 Third Ave., Low Moor.
• Hampshire Township Precinct is now Elk River/Hampshire/Andover Precinct and will vote at the Andover Fire Station at 1367 Washington St., Andover.
• Grant Township Precinct is now Olive/Grant/Calamus Precinct and will vote at the CALCO at 201 Main St., Calamus.
• Washington Township Precinct is now Welton/Washington Precinct and will vote at the Welton Fire Station at 95 Main St., Welton.
• Clinton Ward 1, Precinct 1 — First United Methodist Church, 621 S. Third St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 1, Precinct 2 — Chancy Lutheran Church, 2315 Wallace St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 2, Precinct 1 — First Presbyterian Church, 400 Fifth Ave. South, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 2, Precinct 2 — Calvary Baptist Church, 1619 Second Ave. South, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 3, Precinct 1 — Courthouse, 612 N. Second St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 3, Precinct 2 — Ericksen Center, 1401 11th Ave. North, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 4, Precinct 1 — Administration Building, 1900 N. Third St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 4, Precinct 2 — Church of the Open Door, 816 13th Ave. North, Clinton.
• Camanche First Precinct — St. Mark’s Methodist Church, 808 Third St., Camanche.
• Camanche Second Precinct — Church of the Visitation, 1032 Middle Road, Camanche.
• Center Township — Elvira Zion Lutheran Church, 2207 380th Ave., Clinton.
• Deep Creek Township and Goose Lake — Goose Lake City Hall, 1 School Lane, Goose Lake.
• DeWitt Township — First Congregational UCC, 520 E. 11th St., DeWitt.
• DeWitt Precinct 1 — DeWitt Community Center, 512 10th St., DeWitt.
• DeWitt Precinct 2 — American Legion Post 238, 704 Ninth St., DeWitt.
• Low Moor — Low Moor Community Center, 211 Third Ave., Low Moor.
• Liberty Township and Toronto — Toronto Fire Station, 200 Mills St. W, Toronto.
• Orange Township and Grand Mound — G M Community Center, 510 Smith St., Grand Mound.
• Sharon Township and Lost Nation — Sacred Heart Parish Hall, 903 Main St., Lost Nation.
• Spring Rock Township and Wheatland — Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E, Wheatland.
• Waterford Township and Charlotte — Charlotte Fire Station, 102 Charles St., Charlotte.
• Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E, Wheatland.
Voters are encouraged to consult their voter registration card, contact the auditor’s office at 244-0568 or visit www.clintoncounty-ia.gov to check their polling location.
- YWCA announces Achievement honorees CLINTON -- The YWCA has announced this year's honorees for Woman of Achievement awards. The YWCA has honored local women since 1973 for leadership, accomplishments and achievements within their profession and the community with the Woman of Achieveme
- Salt supply dwindles CLINTON For evidence of a harsh Gateway winter, look no further than the city's salt stash. The problem isn't unique to Clinton, either, according to Tom Krogman, city public works director. "We're getting down there," Krogman said, Wednesday, follo
- Wednesday blaze under investigation By Samantha Pidde Herald Staff Writer Wednesday blaze under investigation
Concerns about land near Wal-Mart raises some safety concerns
CLINTON -- Property owner Dave Rose has two companies interested in his lots behind Wal-Mart. They're "national companies" and have approached him with a "proposal to create 50 jobs," he said. On Wednesday, following a unanimous decision from the Cli
- Arrest made in deaths CLINTON -- An arrest Wednesday in the death of two sisters formerly of Clinton brought appreciation toward the Pittsburgh Police Department. Allen Darell Wade, 43, turned himself in Wednesday in Pittsburgh after being charged with robbing and killing
Donation brings cancer detection to Clinton
Patients at Mercy Medical Center can soon expect the most advanced and high-tech form of lung cancer detection in the medical market, thanks to a generous donation from the Mercy Auxiliary Volunteers.
- Frost delaying traffic signal fix CLINTON -- The frigid temperatures can be blamed for one more thing in Clinton -- delayed work on a traffic signal. The traffic signal is not working at the intersection of Sixth Avenue South and South Second Street. City Engineer Jason Craft said Tu
Summer events 'sound off'
Three groups speak about 65 decibel ordinance during Tuesday's Rules and Regulations meeting. Video included.
COPS donates to YWCA
Clinton's Community Outreach Public Service (COPS) group recently selected the YWCA Crisis Services for one of its community-focused projects and donated items to the organization. The items ranged from diapers to bus passes.
Garage destroyed by fire
CLINTON -- The Clinton Fire Department continues to investigate a garage fire. Firefighters received a call at 2:03 a.m. Monday about a garage and vehicle on fire at 1836 14th Ave. South.
- More Clinton Headlines