Polling locations in Clinton County will be open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Keep up with election news and results online or sign up for text alerts and get updates on your phone.
Clinton County voters may notice a change in polling locations as they head to the polls on Tuesday because of reprecincting that occurred earlier in the year.
• Brookfield Township Precinct is now Bloomfield/Brookfield/Delmar Precinct and will vote at Grossman Hall at 309 N. Main St., Delmar.
• Camanche Township Precinct is now Eden/Camanche Precinct and will vote at the Low Moor Community Center at 211 Third Ave., Low Moor.
• Hampshire Township Precinct is now Elk River/Hampshire/Andover Precinct and will vote at the Andover Fire Station at 1367 Washington St., Andover.
• Grant Township Precinct is now Olive/Grant/Calamus Precinct and will vote at the CALCO at 201 Main St., Calamus.
• Washington Township Precinct is now Welton/Washington Precinct and will vote at the Welton Fire Station at 95 Main St., Welton.
• Clinton Ward 1, Precinct 1 — First United Methodist Church, 621 S. Third St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 1, Precinct 2 — Chancy Lutheran Church, 2315 Wallace St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 2, Precinct 1 — First Presbyterian Church, 400 Fifth Ave. South, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 2, Precinct 2 — Calvary Baptist Church, 1619 Second Ave. South, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 3, Precinct 1 — Courthouse, 612 N. Second St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 3, Precinct 2 — Ericksen Center, 1401 11th Ave. North, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 4, Precinct 1 — Administration Building, 1900 N. Third St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 4, Precinct 2 — Church of the Open Door, 816 13th Ave. North, Clinton.
• Camanche First Precinct — St. Mark’s Methodist Church, 808 Third St., Camanche.
• Camanche Second Precinct — Church of the Visitation, 1032 Middle Road, Camanche.
• Center Township — Elvira Zion Lutheran Church, 2207 380th Ave., Clinton.
• Deep Creek Township and Goose Lake — Goose Lake City Hall, 1 School Lane, Goose Lake.
• DeWitt Township — First Congregational UCC, 520 E. 11th St., DeWitt.
• DeWitt Precinct 1 — DeWitt Community Center, 512 10th St., DeWitt.
• DeWitt Precinct 2 — American Legion Post 238, 704 Ninth St., DeWitt.
• Low Moor — Low Moor Community Center, 211 Third Ave., Low Moor.
• Liberty Township and Toronto — Toronto Fire Station, 200 Mills St. W, Toronto.
• Orange Township and Grand Mound — G M Community Center, 510 Smith St., Grand Mound.
• Sharon Township and Lost Nation — Sacred Heart Parish Hall, 903 Main St., Lost Nation.
• Spring Rock Township and Wheatland — Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E, Wheatland.
• Waterford Township and Charlotte — Charlotte Fire Station, 102 Charles St., Charlotte.
• Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E, Wheatland.
Voters are encouraged to consult their voter registration card, contact the auditor’s office at 244-0568 or visit www.clintoncounty-ia.gov to check their polling location.
Fire alarm evacuation at Eagle Heights
Students of Eagle Heights Elementary School were evacuated Thursday afternoon after staff smelled something being emitted in the first-grade hallway and main office areas.
According to a press release from the Clinton Community School District, staff noticed the smell at approximately 1:10 p.m. It was then determined the fire department should be notified, and the fire alarm was pulled. The building was evacuated quickly and the Clinton Fire Department responded immediately.
JUST IN: McColley found not guilty of sex abuse
A Clinton County jury today found Russell McColley, 39, not guilty of second-degree sexual abuse.
McColley was accused of abusing a 3-year-old girl on July 29, 2013. If convicted of the class B felony, he could have faced as much as 25 years in prison.
AGENDA: 4-21-14 Clinton School Board Committee of the Whole
The Clinton Community School Board will meet April 21 at 6 p.m. at the Clinton Administration Center.
- Court denies man's appeal in robbery CLINTON -- The Iowa Court of Appeals has upheld a conviction of a man who robbed a Clinton pawn shop in 2012. Darrell L. Thomas recently appealed his first-degree robbery conviction to the Iowa Court of Appeals. The court released its decision Wednes
Let it grow (with Video)
CLINTON - A new generation of trees will be planted by a young generation of Irish. Wednesday during class, Lisa Golden's Prince of Peace Prep third-graders continued their year-long biology education with the help of Clinton's Trees Forever organiza
- LumberKings let one get away vs. Dayton DAYTON, Ohio -- For eight innings, the Clinton LumberKings were on their way to ending a three-game losing streak, as their pitchers mowed down Dayton's batters. But the Dragons finally struck in the ninth inning, tying the game, then they handed the
CCDA will match funds to secure van
CLINTON -- One local non-profit organization soon will benefit from a donation from the Clinton County Development Association but it's not their typical form of grant giving. During a meeting Wednesday, CCDA members discussed the possibility of matc
- Jury deliberating in sex abuse case CLINTON -- Jurors were set to return to court this morning to continue deliberating on the trial of a man accused of sexually abusing a 3-year-old girl. The jury deliberated for more than two hours on the Russell McColley case Wednesday afternoon, be
- CHS Future Business Leaders of America attend conference Thirty members of the Clinton High School Future Business Leaders of America attended their spring leadership conference at the Marriott Coralville from March 26-29. Students attending the conference competed against other Iowa students in state and
- Kings' Robinson trying to keep up with himself CLINTON -- Deshond Robinson knew he was fast, but he didn't know how fast he had become since winning the open 400-meter dash at the Iowa high school state meet last spring. Earlier in his high school career, Robinson was pretty reluctant about comp
- More Clinton Headlines
- Fire alarm evacuation at Eagle Heights