Polling locations in Clinton County will be open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Keep up with election news and results online or sign up for text alerts and get updates on your phone.
Clinton County voters may notice a change in polling locations as they head to the polls on Tuesday because of reprecincting that occurred earlier in the year.
• Brookfield Township Precinct is now Bloomfield/Brookfield/Delmar Precinct and will vote at Grossman Hall at 309 N. Main St., Delmar.
• Camanche Township Precinct is now Eden/Camanche Precinct and will vote at the Low Moor Community Center at 211 Third Ave., Low Moor.
• Hampshire Township Precinct is now Elk River/Hampshire/Andover Precinct and will vote at the Andover Fire Station at 1367 Washington St., Andover.
• Grant Township Precinct is now Olive/Grant/Calamus Precinct and will vote at the CALCO at 201 Main St., Calamus.
• Washington Township Precinct is now Welton/Washington Precinct and will vote at the Welton Fire Station at 95 Main St., Welton.
• Clinton Ward 1, Precinct 1 — First United Methodist Church, 621 S. Third St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 1, Precinct 2 — Chancy Lutheran Church, 2315 Wallace St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 2, Precinct 1 — First Presbyterian Church, 400 Fifth Ave. South, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 2, Precinct 2 — Calvary Baptist Church, 1619 Second Ave. South, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 3, Precinct 1 — Courthouse, 612 N. Second St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 3, Precinct 2 — Ericksen Center, 1401 11th Ave. North, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 4, Precinct 1 — Administration Building, 1900 N. Third St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 4, Precinct 2 — Church of the Open Door, 816 13th Ave. North, Clinton.
• Camanche First Precinct — St. Mark’s Methodist Church, 808 Third St., Camanche.
• Camanche Second Precinct — Church of the Visitation, 1032 Middle Road, Camanche.
• Center Township — Elvira Zion Lutheran Church, 2207 380th Ave., Clinton.
• Deep Creek Township and Goose Lake — Goose Lake City Hall, 1 School Lane, Goose Lake.
• DeWitt Township — First Congregational UCC, 520 E. 11th St., DeWitt.
• DeWitt Precinct 1 — DeWitt Community Center, 512 10th St., DeWitt.
• DeWitt Precinct 2 — American Legion Post 238, 704 Ninth St., DeWitt.
• Low Moor — Low Moor Community Center, 211 Third Ave., Low Moor.
• Liberty Township and Toronto — Toronto Fire Station, 200 Mills St. W, Toronto.
• Orange Township and Grand Mound — G M Community Center, 510 Smith St., Grand Mound.
• Sharon Township and Lost Nation — Sacred Heart Parish Hall, 903 Main St., Lost Nation.
• Spring Rock Township and Wheatland — Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E, Wheatland.
• Waterford Township and Charlotte — Charlotte Fire Station, 102 Charles St., Charlotte.
• Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E, Wheatland.
Voters are encouraged to consult their voter registration card, contact the auditor’s office at 244-0568 or visit www.clintoncounty-ia.gov to check their polling location.
- Eyes to the future Plan Commission settles on unified vision for land use Eyes to the future
- CCC honor society collects greeting cards for the troops CLINTON -- The Clinton Community College Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society has collected nearly 2,000 of holiday and greeting cards for the troops. Members of PTK worked with CCC staff, faculty, students and community members to collect nearly 2,000 card
- Salvation Army, business pair up to get mattresses to needy CLINTON Ten local families will receive a gift this holiday season thanks to Slumberland Furniture and the Salvation Army. As part of the Making Homes for Holidays' program and the 40 Winks Foundation, Slumberland Furniture in Clinton will donate 10
- Teen sentenced for robbery CLINTON -- An 18-year-old man will serve up to 10 years in prison for a gunpoint robbery at Wild Rose Casino. Destin R. Clark was sentenced in Clinton County District Court on Thursday for flashing a handgun at a 36-year-old Illinois man at Clinto
- Home Free to perform in DeWitt DEWITT -- Straight from NBC-TV's fourth season of The Sing-Off, the vocal band "Home Free" will appear at the Central Performing Arts Center in DeWitt on Friday, Feb. 14, at 7:30 p.m. The Sing-Off Season 4 debuts Monday, Dec. 9, at 8 p.m. and feature
- Clinton man sentenced for writing bad checks to pay for addiction CLINTON -- A Clinton man who wrote bad checks to buy items he traded for drugs will be sent to a residential corrections facility, a Clinton County District Judge ordered Thursday. Michael J. Halsted, 33, pleaded guilty in October to second-degree
- Crafts for sale at Eagle Point Lodge this weekend CLINTON -- Homemade goodies and trinkets are great gifts to give this holiday season, and many local craft enthusiasts will have a chance to view the season's best at the Symphony of Lights craft show on Saturday and Sunday. For the second year, craf
Council delays alcohol rules talks
CLINTON -- City officials are kicking the proverbial beer can down the road. During a Rules and Regulations Committee meeting Tuesday, members debated altering the percentage of sales stemming from items other than alcohol and making other changes
- Four help rebuild New Orleans CLINTON -- Four Clinton residents representing the Sisters of St. Francis traveled to New Orleans in November to help the survivors of Hurricane Katrina rebuild. Although eight years have passed since the storm put most of New Orleans under water, t
- Catholic radio station celebrates 10 years CLINTON -- For 10 years, the KXJX Catholic Radio station in Clinton has delivered a message of faith to its listeners, and on Sunday the station will celebrate those 10 years at the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. The local radio station, which
- More Clinton Headlines