- CNHI News Service Originals
VIDEO: Rare 'Star Wars' blooper reel surfaces
A collection of clips — some of them without sound — from the first “Star Wars” film has garnered more than 1.5 million views on YouTube since being uploaded over the weekend.
VIDEO: Sandy one year later, by the numbers
One year later, the numbers of the legacy of Sandy are still staggering. Here's what you need to know.
VIDEO: N.C. fair ride accident under investigation
State and County officials in Raleigh, North Carolina plan to investigate the accident at the State Fair Thursday night. Five people went to the hospital after an accident involving a ride called the 'Vortex.'
- PHOTOS: Community mourns teacher killed by 14-year-old student Students at Danvers High School in Massachusetts return to campus Thursday to mourn the loss of math teacher Colleen Ritzer, who police said was killed by 14-year-old student Philip Chism.
- Lobbyists may adopt Newspeak name, but they're still lobbyists Let's take a break from all the manufactured hype about the government shutdown (something like 83 percent of it was operating throughout); the alleged whisker-thin avoidance of the catastrophe of default (the government could still have made interes
VIDEO: Dad recreates Disney park to wear on Halloween
This dad crafted a Disneyland theme park costume to wear on his head for Halloween.
VIDEO: Apple unveils new iPads ahead of holidays
Apple unveiled a new, thinner, lighter tablet called the "iPad Air" and a high-resolution iPad Mini on Tuesday. Analysts say they will help Apple regain the role of the dominant tablet maker.
Students, friends shocked by teacher's murder
Teensagers, parents and teachers in this Boston suburb held a vigil Wednesday night for the 24-year-old high school math teacher murdered the day before. One of her students - a 14-year-old boy who recently arrived from Tennessee - has been charged with first-degree murder.
Student charged in high school teacher's murder
Clases were cancelled today in Danvers, Mass., where authorities say a 24-year-old math teacher was killed Tuesday. A 14-year-old student is charged in her murder.
VIDEO: Two killers leave prison with forged documents
Florida authorities are searching for two convicted killers who left a prison in the Florida panhandle with forged documents.
- More CNHI News Service Originals Headlines
- VIDEO: Rare 'Star Wars' blooper reel surfaces