Polling locations in Clinton County will be open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Keep up with election news and results online or sign up for text alerts and get updates on your phone.
Clinton County voters may notice a change in polling locations as they head to the polls on Tuesday because of reprecincting that occurred earlier in the year.
• Brookfield Township Precinct is now Bloomfield/Brookfield/Delmar Precinct and will vote at Grossman Hall at 309 N. Main St., Delmar.
• Camanche Township Precinct is now Eden/Camanche Precinct and will vote at the Low Moor Community Center at 211 Third Ave., Low Moor.
• Hampshire Township Precinct is now Elk River/Hampshire/Andover Precinct and will vote at the Andover Fire Station at 1367 Washington St., Andover.
• Grant Township Precinct is now Olive/Grant/Calamus Precinct and will vote at the CALCO at 201 Main St., Calamus.
• Washington Township Precinct is now Welton/Washington Precinct and will vote at the Welton Fire Station at 95 Main St., Welton.
• Clinton Ward 1, Precinct 1 — First United Methodist Church, 621 S. Third St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 1, Precinct 2 — Chancy Lutheran Church, 2315 Wallace St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 2, Precinct 1 — First Presbyterian Church, 400 Fifth Ave. South, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 2, Precinct 2 — Calvary Baptist Church, 1619 Second Ave. South, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 3, Precinct 1 — Courthouse, 612 N. Second St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 3, Precinct 2 — Ericksen Center, 1401 11th Ave. North, Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 4, Precinct 1 — Administration Building, 1900 N. Third St., Clinton.
• Clinton Ward 4, Precinct 2 — Church of the Open Door, 816 13th Ave. North, Clinton.
• Camanche First Precinct — St. Mark’s Methodist Church, 808 Third St., Camanche.
• Camanche Second Precinct — Church of the Visitation, 1032 Middle Road, Camanche.
• Center Township — Elvira Zion Lutheran Church, 2207 380th Ave., Clinton.
• Deep Creek Township and Goose Lake — Goose Lake City Hall, 1 School Lane, Goose Lake.
• DeWitt Township — First Congregational UCC, 520 E. 11th St., DeWitt.
• DeWitt Precinct 1 — DeWitt Community Center, 512 10th St., DeWitt.
• DeWitt Precinct 2 — American Legion Post 238, 704 Ninth St., DeWitt.
• Low Moor — Low Moor Community Center, 211 Third Ave., Low Moor.
• Liberty Township and Toronto — Toronto Fire Station, 200 Mills St. W, Toronto.
• Orange Township and Grand Mound — G M Community Center, 510 Smith St., Grand Mound.
• Sharon Township and Lost Nation — Sacred Heart Parish Hall, 903 Main St., Lost Nation.
• Spring Rock Township and Wheatland — Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E, Wheatland.
• Waterford Township and Charlotte — Charlotte Fire Station, 102 Charles St., Charlotte.
• Wheatland City Hall, 205 Jefferson St. E, Wheatland.
Voters are encouraged to consult their voter registration card, contact the auditor’s office at 244-0568 or visit www.clintoncounty-ia.gov to check their polling location.
- 2012 Election Coverage
Dems pick up area national seats
Democrat Rep. Dave Loebsack has been elected to a fourth term representing southeastern Iowa’s 2nd Congressional District.
GOP renews control of House
Republicans recaptured control of the House early today, besting Democrats in a billion-dollar battle and ensuring that the chamber will be dominated by their conservative agenda.
VIDEO: Obama in victory speech says 'best is yet to come'
In his victory speech after being declared the projected winner over Gov. Mitt Romney, President Barack Obama thanked his supporters and said we are "an American family, we rise and fall together as one nation, as one people."
Obama tapped for 2nd term
A triumphant President Barack Obama heralded his re-election with a call to action early today, telling Americans that their citizenship doesn’t end with their vote and declaring that the “best is yet to come.”
VIDEO: Romney concedes election
In his concession speech, Gov. Mitt Romney congratulated the President and his supporters.
Democrats maintain control of Senate
In West Virginia, Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin won a full term even though his state went heavily for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
Obama carries Iowa, where economy was top issue
President Barack Obama carried Iowa on Tuesday as voters said the economy isn't good, isn't necessarily getting better, but isn't Obama's fault, according to preliminary results from exit polling for The Associated Press.
Iowa voters pick Obama in presidential election
Democrat President Barack Obama won the battleground state of Iowa Tuesday, a hard-fought victory in the state he credits with launching his presidency four years ago.
Same president faced with reshaping new landscape
After a long and arduous campaign, a newly reelected President Barack Obama confronts his next challenge: binding together a deeply divided nation and turning from campaigning to governing.
'Fiscal cliff' clock starts as election fades to background
After an election focused heavily on the economy and the soaring national debt, Washington will immediately turn to a year-end debate that has the potential to dramatically affect both: the looming "fiscal cliff."
- More 2012 Election Coverage Headlines
- Dems pick up area national seats