• “Dream Big: Read,” this year’s summer reading program, is hosted by the Clinton County Association of Public Libraries. Programs are free and open to the public.
Programs will be at the Ericksen Community Center, 1401 11th Ave. North, Calamus-Wheatland High School, 110 E. Park Road, Lost Nation Public Library, 410 Main St., DeWitt Community Center, 716 Sixth Ave., and the Clinton County Fairgrounds in DeWitt.
• The Clintonish Knitters meet from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. every Thursday and from 9 a.m. to noon every Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church. Enter the east entrance from the parking lot and go upstairs, follow the signs.
• Weekly tours of Lock and Dam 13 in Fulton, Ill., are under way. The weekly Lock and Dam tours will take place every Sunday from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend at 1 p.m.
The tours will cover a brief history of the Mississippi River and the purpose of Locks and Dams along the river. All participants must wear closed toed shoes to attend the full lock tour.
• The next “Fun After 5” RAGBRAI countdown celebration will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at the Candlelight Inn’s lower patio. A $15 ticket buys beverages and hor d’oeuvres.
RAGBRAI T-shirts also will be available for purchase. Ron Tegeler also will provide entertainment.
• Sunset Cruise at 7 p.m. Rock Creek Marina and Campground, Camanche.
• Nature Night Hike at 9 p.m. at Eden Valley Refuge in Baldwin.
• Early Bird Cruise at 9 a.m. at Rock Creek Marina and Campground in Camanche.
• The Felix Adler Children’s Discovery Center will host Felix Adler Days from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• The Clinton Area Showboat Theatre interns will perform “Ivan the Terrier” at noon at the Showboat.
• Nature Center Open from 1 to 4 p.m. at Eden Valley Refuge in Baldwin. The center features live local reptiles, rocks and minerals, Iowa habitats and artifacts.
• Backwater canoe float at 1 p.m. at Rock Creek Marina and Campground in Camanche.
• Saturday Night At the Movies at 6 p.m. at Rock Creek Marina and Campground in Camanche.