- Entertainment & Events
TIPS training to be held
CLINTON — The Gateway ImpACT Coalition will offer TIPS training for bars and restaurants.
- 'Breaking Bad,' 'Modern Family' crowned LOS ANGELES -- "Breaking Bad," the brutal saga of an everyman's ambition turned evil, captured its first best drama Emmy Award on Sunday, while "Modern Family" won its fourth consecutive trophy for top comedy series. "I did not see this coming," said
Special trapping program available
SAVANNA, Ill. — The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has announced the special trapping program will be available this season on both their Spring Lake Unit south of Savanna and Pleasant Creek Unit south of Bellevue.
- Symphony to open season CLINTON-- A program of "Inspirational Landscapes" will open the Clinton Symphony Orchestra's 60th season with two performances this weekend. The first performance will be at 7:30 p.m. Friday at the Morrison High School Auditorium, followed by a repea
Artists flock to Morrison
MORRISON, Ill. -- From chaotic swirls of paint to perfectly planned-out images, a sea of mini-murals decorated the streets of Morrison on Saturday.
TUESDAY Camanche Kiwanis Club, 6:45 a.m. at Camanche Middle School. Second Chance Group A.A., 8 a.m., noon at 506 S. Second St. Alcoholics Anonymous, 9 a.m., 8 p.m. at 250 20th Ave. North, Room 154.
- Danai Gurira reveals little about 'Walking Dead' NEW YORK -- Asked about the upcoming season of "The Walking Dead," Danai Gurira goes silent. When prompted again, she breaks into laughter: "I'm thinking. How I'm going to answer without saying anything?" The actress, who will mark her second full se
- Harmon just part of the gang on unstoppable 'NCIS' NEW YORK -- Life comes with few chances to witness a fundamental law being turned on its head. But last season 18.5 million viewers did just that every week, tuning to "NCIS" to certify it as one of TV's highest-rated shows and, even more impressivel
SUNDAY Second Chance Group A.A. 8 a.m., noon at 506 S. Second St. Alcoholics Anonymous 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. at 250 20th Ave. North, Room 154. Felix Adler Discovery Center Children's Museum 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. at 332 Eighth Ave. South.
Bible conference set for weekend
CLINTON — An eastern Iowa Bible conference will be held this weekend.
- More Entertainment & Events Headlines
- TIPS training to be held