- Entertainment & Events
- Catlett prints to be displayed MAQUOKETA -- The Maquoketa Art Experience will present an exhibit starting today. "I AM: Prints by Elizabeth Catlett" will be displayed from today through May 30 at the Art Experience, 124 S. Main St., in Maquoketa. A reception for the Catlett exhibi
Gwyneth Paltrow speaks, thanks supporters in split
Gwyneth Paltrow took to Goop and the lifestyle site's regular weekly email Friday to offer thanks to supporters standing by her and her "consciously uncoupled" husband, Chris Martin, in their freshly announced separation.
- NY college to offer Miley class, twerk-free SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (AP) -- A college in upstate New York is offering a summer course on Miley Cyrus and won't even make students do any class twerk. The Saratogian newspaper reports the course will be offered by Skidmore College, a private libera
- 'Joan & Melissa' return to action NEW YORK -- Joan Rivers, who for more than a half-century has turned her life inside out for comedy, is starting her fourth season doing just that for the reality show she shares with her daughter, Melissa. "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?" (9 p.m.
- Exhibits showcases students' artwork CLINTON -- Student artwork will be featured in two exhibits this spring in Ashford University's Cortona Art Gallery. The annual student/senior juried exhibit is set for Monday through March 27 with a reception and awards presentation from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Clinton Symphony Orchestra to perform this weekend STERLING, Ill. -- The Clinton Symphony Orchestra will perform this weekend in Sterling, Ill. The orchestra's 2014 Young Artist, pianist Cyrus Colah, of Clinton, will perform a concerto with the orchestra at the 7:30 p.m. concert at Centennial Auditor
- Film critic to share insight FULTON, Ill. -- A professional film critic will be the featured speaker at a program this week in Fulton. Linda Cook will discuss the subjective art of critiquing film and her love of movies at this week's Wild Winter Wednesday program at 9 a.m. Wedn
River City Municipal Band set for its landmark season
For more than two decades the River City Municipal Band has provided the city of Clinton and surrounding areas with the sounds of classical music, and to celebrate, the band has a few surprises in store.
Runners brave cold, hit Clinton streets
Small snowflakes filled the Clinton sky Saturday as hundreds of people ran in the 33rd Annual B-rrry Scurry undeterred by the weather. To see photos of the event, click here.
Christmas decorations light up night in Clinton
Christmas is a time of traditions and one of the most common traditions is the hanging of decorative lights on the outside of a house or business.
- More Entertainment & Events Headlines