- Entertainment & Events
- Harmon just part of the gang on unstoppable 'NCIS' NEW YORK -- Life comes with few chances to witness a fundamental law being turned on its head. But last season 18.5 million viewers did just that every week, tuning to "NCIS" to certify it as one of TV's highest-rated shows and, even more impressivel
SUNDAY Second Chance Group A.A. 8 a.m., noon at 506 S. Second St. Alcoholics Anonymous 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. at 250 20th Ave. North, Room 154. Felix Adler Discovery Center Children's Museum 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. at 332 Eighth Ave. South.
Bible conference set for weekend
CLINTON — An eastern Iowa Bible conference will be held this weekend.
- New attractions at Melon Days THOMSON, Ill. -- The time has come to welcome in the third annual Thomson Melon Days Fall Festival at 11 a.m. Saturday. The event will take place at the Heirloom Market and Cafe on Illinois 84 in Thomson, and this year will feature a few new things
SATURDAY Second Chance Group A.A. 8 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. women's meeting at 506 S. Second St. Alcoholics Anonymous 9 a.m., 11 a.m. (newcomers) and 8 p.m. (open meeting) at 250 20th Ave. North, Room 154.
Movie on the Lawn event is tonight
CLINTON -- Clinton's HyVee will host a Movie on the Lawn event tonight. "The Little Rascals" will be shown around 7:30 p.m. on the south lawn. Please bring your own lawn chairs and blankets.
- Storms don't deter 14th annual event CLINTON -- The threat of thunderstorms and warm weather did not deter participants at the 14th annual Stop The Hate/ Show the Love Peace Walk. Instead of walking from Clinton Community College to Ashford University, Thursday's event was modified to c
National climate change education event is Oct. 3
CLINTON -- The Sisters of St. Francis Center for Active Nonviolence and Peacemaking is showing the film Chasing Ice, Thursday, Oct. 3. The event will start at 7 p.m. in The Canticle, 841 13th Ave. North, Clinton.
- Choir day service moved Choir day service moved CLINTON -- The annual choir day service for Second Baptist Church has altered its performance. The concert, originally scheduled for Sunday, will be moved to 4 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 29 at the church. Special guests will be Progre
- Focusing on Fall Festival FULTON -- Autumn is typically recognized by the leaves changing colors and temperatures dropping to the mid 60s, but for Fulton residents, they know autumn has arrived when the city prepares for its Fulton Fall Festival celebration. The 13th annual F
- More Entertainment & Events Headlines