• The Clintonish Knitters meet from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. every Thursday and from 9 a.m. to noon every Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church.
• A reception will be held from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Friday to welcome the new interim director, Sarah Lind, to the Felix Adler Children’s Discovery Center, 332 Eighth Ave. South.
The event is free and open to the public, and complimentary root beer floats will be served.
Later that night, the Discovery Center will hold its monthly Family Date night from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at the facility. Special activities include walking tacos and pumpkin bars, puppet shows, jump house, pumpkin bowling and crafts, and access to all exhibits.
Family Date night is $3 per person for non-members and $1 per person for members, with children younger than 2 years admitted for free.
• Fulton’s Fall Festival will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday in downtown Fulton, and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at Heritage Canyon.
A presentation by Living Lands and Waters is scheduled for 2:15 p.m. and a wildlife program by Clinton County Conservation at 3 p.m. will be held at the Masonic Lodge in Fulton.
Activities will be held all day long and include inflatable rides, petting zoo, train rides, pumpkin painting, games, clowns/balloon artists, a hay bale maze, make and take crafts and other children’s activities.
Food will be offered by vendors and many downtown restaurants will be open. Performances also will be shown throughout the event.
A classic car cruise-in is scheduled from noon to 4 p.m. at the corner of Fourth Street and 13th Avenue. The cost to participate is free, but participants are asked to sign up by calling Bill Weber at (309) 644-0126.
• The Clinton County Chapter of Pheasants Forever will host its annual banquet at the Millennium Ballroom in Goose Lake. Doors open at 5 p.m. with dinner and a fundraising auction to follow. All proceeds from the event go to the Clinton County chapter's wildlife habitat and youth conservation efforts.
For tickets to the banquet, contact Kevin McDougall at (563) 212-4806 or Brad Taylor at (563) 357-0465
• The Moe Bandy Show and the Americana Band will perform in Green Island. Country Tradition is the opening band. The event will be at the Mooney Hollow Barn Music Center and Saloon. Show doors open at 5:30 p.m. Show time is at 7 p.m.
For tickets call (563) 580-9497 or go online to www.mooneyhollowbarn.com.