Meet Crush, a 10 month old Boxer/Cattle Dog mix. Crush came into the Clinton Humane Society at the end of December and is waiting patiently to find his new, loving forever home. He is a playful puppy who will need some help with basic training. He absolutely loves his toys. He already knows the command “Sit” and is a fast learner. He seems to get along with other dogs, but it will depend on a meet and greet with any dogs in your household. His adoption fee is $50, plus the cost of his neuter surgery. Come in and see Crush today. We promise you’ll be crushing on him in no time.
No qualms about 60 shaved heads for St. Baldrick's
DEWITT -- Hair says a lot to people. By shaving it down to their scalps Saturday more than 60 volunteers made a statement of their own. Clinton resident Kelli Smith attended DeWitt's Just Irish Enough St. Baldrick's fundraiser last year and said she
- Waning winter weather CLINTON -- Spring is on its way and while most Clinton residents are ready to see the flowers bloom, it could mean some major changes to the region's ecosystem. Temperatures are expected to rise in the next few months and with that rise the Mighty Mi
- 'We Still Can Coach' CLINTON -- Together they have 75 years of coaching experience at their respective high schools, each about 25 miles from Clinton, but in opposite directions. They've never met, but if their combined career records weren't evidence enough, Dan Beck an
Avenger an American value
If you’re someone who appreciates the golden age of domestic sedans — those big, comfortable, heavy-feeling cars with a uniquely American sense of style — this one ought to pique your interest.
- Clinton man wins top prize CLINTON -- A Clinton man said he didn't initially believe that his Super Crossword instant-scratch ticket was a top prize winner. In the end, though, Michael White ended up $50,000 richer. "I got to counting and I thought I only counted nine (words)
- Husband-wife team to lead Clinton church CLINTON -- A husband and wife team with international experience was welcomed as co-pastors Sunday by the members of First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ. Pastor Le Anne Christine Clausen de Montes is originally from Mason City and we
COPS donates to YWCA
Clinton's Community Outreach Public Service (COPS) group recently selected the YWCA Crisis Services for one of its community-focused projects and donated items to the organization. The items ranged from diapers to bus passes.
VIDEO: New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast unveiled
The highly anticipated cast of the new season of ABC's hit reality show was revealed Tuesday on "Good Morning America."
VIDEO: Best moments from the 2014 Oscars
We've got the best moments from The Oscars 2014 including Jennifer Lawrence's falls and Brad Pitt photobombing Ellen.
Actually, that asteroid did not nearly hit Earth
The Internet lit up with reports last week that a big rock was on a path to nearly strike the Earth on Monday night, Feb. 17. This was not true. But it made for a grabby headline. As in: "An Asteroid Will Almost Hit the Earth Tonight" (from Motherboard).
- More Features Headlines
- No qualms about 60 shaved heads for St. Baldrick's