• The Clintonish Knitters meet from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. every Thursday and from 9 a.m. to noon every Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church.
• A legislative forum addressing children’s issues will begin at 6 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, 236 Seventh Ave. South. A light meal starts at 5:30 p.m. and the legislative forum will start at 6 p.m.
Organizers have asked legislators to come prepared to answer questions regarding children's issues. Attendees can submit questions beforehand by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Season finale — Fall color Blue Heron Cruise at 3:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. at the Rock Creek Marina and Campground. Call 259-1876 for free reservations.
• Downtown trick-or-treat activities will be held from 3 to 5 p.m. Downtown businesses will be open and will pass out candy to children.
• The annual Halloween House of Wonders will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Eagle Point Lodge.
Children are invited to come dressed in costume and trick-or-treat in activity-themed rooms decorated by area businesses. This event is for children ages 10 and younger.
Cost is $2 per person. Proceeds go to the YWCA Children-at-Risk and Make-A-Wish Foundation.
• The Soaring Eagle Nature Center will host a Fall Fest at 4 p.m. The event will include hot dogs, chips and smores at the nature barn, and also a wagon ride around Sawmill Museum.
Donations are accepted.
• Timber Lake Playhouse will present a one-night-only interactive viewing of the 1975 film, “The Rocky Horror Picture Show,” at 9 p.m. Saturday.
In addition to the screening, TLP will also have a costume contest and themed concessions as a part of the festivities. The costume contest will have first, second and third place prizes.
Tickets are $15 each.
• Haunted Mill at the Sawmill Museum from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.