Apple released the latest incarnation of its mobile operating system, iOS 7, on Wednesday. Many early adopters took to Twitter to voice their opinions (and, at times, frustrations) on the upgrade. Here is a sampling.
Reaction to iOS 7
What iOS7 looks like
Here's a video demonstration of the new operating system:
Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
Strands of lights are ubiquitous this time of year - tangled in leafless trees, framing windows, sparkling their way to Santa's sled.
Santa's wish: Marry me
A Massachusetts firefighter surprised his girlfriend this week by suggesting they dress as Santa and Mrs. Claus for his fire department's annual children's Christmas party, then popped a stunning marriage proposal in full attire.
- For gifters: kid picture books with snowy themes NEW YORK (AP) -- Brrrr. It's time for all good children, at least those in chilly territory, to curl up with a good book featuring snow. Picture books abound showing off the white stuff. Here's eight to get you started or pass on to gifters: • "The S
Clinton High flash mob planned for Friday
CLINTON -- A flash mob is being planned this week for the Clinton High School boys and girls basketball games. Tricia Petersen, mother of two Clinton High School athletes, is organizing the event Friday for the girls and boys games starting at 6 p.m.
- Lyrics, photos combine for decor The holidays are a great time to pull out the old photos and reminisce, but there's no need to huddle around a dusty album. There are a variety of ways to get them out in the open by making them part of your holiday decorations. And once you've gone
All I want for Christmas is a new Christmas song
Despite the gigabytes of Christmas music released each year — big stars making their first charge into the yule breach this year include Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige, and, alarmingly, the cast of Duck Dynasty — they are, overwhelmingly, reiterating yuletide warhorses.
- Billy Joel, 4 others receive Kennedy Center Honors WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The "Piano Man" who became one of the world's best-selling artists of all time with such hits as "Just the Way You Are," ''Uptown Girl" and "Allentown" was awarded the nation's highest honor Sunday for influencing American culture
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of Music'
- Glamorous Victory Belles revive World War II era NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Decked out in 1940s throwback tailored dresses and perfectly coiffed curls, the Victory Belles seem delightfully out of place in the age of hip-hop. They sing big-band classics at the National World War II Museum and flirt playful
- First Ford Mustang owner helps welcome new model DEARBORN, Mich. (AP) -- Gail Wise didn't know she was getting anything special when she drove away from a Chicago Ford dealership in the spring of 1964 in the first Mustang ever sold. Wise paid $3,347 for the car, happy to have a convertible. It wasn
- More Features Headlines
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think