2. Arrange photos in a 5-by-5 grid, with the text box positioned in the lower right-hand corner, one row and column in from the edge.
3. Use the clips to attach the pictures to each other.
4. Hang on wall, using double-stick tape or other adhesive.
n 12 or more 4-by-4-inch photos
n large piece of cardboard, at least 16 inches square.
n craft knife
n double-stick tape
n faux holly or other greenery (optional)
1. Use word processing or photo editing software to create a 4-by-4-inch square, filled with red. Add white text that reads “through the years we all will be together.” Print and trim to size.
2. Cut a 16-inch circle out of cardboard. Cut another circle in the middle to create a ring that is approximately 3 inches wide.
3. Arrange pictures around the ring, including the text box. Try to keep them in a circular shape, while avoiding overlapping key parts of any image.
4. Once the pictures are in position, carefully tape them to the ring and to each other.
5. Add decorations if desired.
n 15 scanned photos, each 3.5-by-3.5 inches
n 4 sheets of printable fabric
n 14-inch-square pillow insert
n fabric for pillow back
1. Use word processing or photo editing software to create a collage of photos in a 4-by-4 grid. Make one of the squares a solid box, filled with red, with the text “through the years we all will be together” in white. You can position the text box wherever you like; I put mine in the third row and third column.
2. Since the pillow front is larger than the sheets of printable fabric paper, you’ll need to divide your collage into four quadrants and print one per sheet of fabric. Follow the instructions on the fabric sheets to make sure you use the best settings for your printer.