The Clinton Herald, Clinton, Iowa


October 16, 2013

If you can't stand the pain, change the way you sit


• Visit Your Chiropractor — Your doctor of chiropractic can develop a program of corrective exercises and chiropractic adjustments to reduce back pain. If you have no pain, your chiropractor can give you suggestions to help prevent back pain from occurring.

While Americans cannot avoid sitting, applying these practical suggestions may help reduce or prevent back pain.

My hope is that you may experience an increased quality of life by preventing and decreasing painful conditions.

Dr. Ken Womboldt owns Alternative Wellness and Chiropractic Center in Clinton.

Text Only
Clinton Herald Photos

Browse, buy and submit pictures with our photo site.