A press conference will take place at Clinton City Hall at 10:30 a.m. today to discuss economic growth in the Clinton area. Follow along with our live coverage.
Avenger an American value
If you’re someone who appreciates the golden age of domestic sedans — those big, comfortable, heavy-feeling cars with a uniquely American sense of style — this one ought to pique your interest.
- Clinton man wins top prize CLINTON -- A Clinton man said he didn't initially believe that his Super Crossword instant-scratch ticket was a top prize winner. In the end, though, Michael White ended up $50,000 richer. "I got to counting and I thought I only counted nine (words)
- Husband-wife team to lead Clinton church CLINTON -- A husband and wife team with international experience was welcomed as co-pastors Sunday by the members of First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ. Pastor Le Anne Christine Clausen de Montes is originally from Mason City and we
COPS donates to YWCA
Clinton's Community Outreach Public Service (COPS) group recently selected the YWCA Crisis Services for one of its community-focused projects and donated items to the organization. The items ranged from diapers to bus passes.
VIDEO: New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast unveiled
The highly anticipated cast of the new season of ABC's hit reality show was revealed Tuesday on "Good Morning America."
VIDEO: Best moments from the 2014 Oscars
We've got the best moments from The Oscars 2014 including Jennifer Lawrence's falls and Brad Pitt photobombing Ellen.
Actually, that asteroid did not nearly hit Earth
The Internet lit up with reports last week that a big rock was on a path to nearly strike the Earth on Monday night, Feb. 17. This was not true. But it made for a grabby headline. As in: "An Asteroid Will Almost Hit the Earth Tonight" (from Motherboard).
The glitz, the glamour and the movies: 3 apps for Oscar weekend
With the Oscars approaching, this is a weekend for movies. Download these apps, then watch a few movies, create your own and settle in for the awards show.
- Scout leaders honored with awards CLINTON -- Mark Neblung and Walt Hicks love scouting. "It's a program worth being involved in," Walt said. Growing up in Kentucky, Walt participated in the Boy Scouts of America and became involved in it once again more than 10 years ago, when his ol
- Odell sponsors festival of food and music MORRISON, Ill. -- The Odell Public Library will host an evening of fun and music in the Oak Room of the Prairie Ridge Country Club on Friday, March 14. A potato bar with all the trimmings and music from the Ukulele Connection will be on tap. The $12
- More Features Headlines
- Avenger an American value