- Predator dinosaur found in Utah preceded T. rex NEW YORK -- Scientists have discovered a killer dinosaur that roamed in what is now Utah some 100 million years ago. Experts say the discovery provides insight into the top predators in North America before T. rex showed up. The two-legged beast was
- Spirt of the Holiday CLINTON -- Adults and children, bundled up against the chilly weather, flooded the Clinton downtown area Sunday. Holiday music and laughter could be heard as people moved from one shop to another during the annual holiday open house. Area stores open
- Brandi Glanville finds success after scorn NEW YORK -- Brandi Glanville caught the public eye when her divorce from actor Eddie Cibrian became tabloid fodder, but she's held people's interest with her role on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." Glanville joined the Bravo show as a recurri
- Cosby: Laughs but no jokes, and far from finished NEW YORK (AP) -- It was 30 years ago when he last filmed a concert special. Now he's gone and done it again. "Bill Cosby: Far From Finished" finds this king of comedy onstage in Cerritos, Calif., where he rules for the 90-minute special airing Saturd
- Paramount: 'Wonderful Life' sequel has no wings LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Fans outraged that a sequel to a beloved holiday film is in the works are no longer out in the cold. A spokeswoman for Paramount Pictures, who owns the rights to "It's a Wonderful Life," said Wednesday that the studio would fight
Christmas coming to Fulton
FULTON, Ill.-- Businesses will be decked out with holiday decorations and the children's train will run along Fourth Street in Fulton as "Christmas Comes To Town" on the weekend of Dec. 6. The community will once again hold its annual Christmas walk.
- New Jersey 3rd state to offer Internet gambling ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- For the first time, people in New Jersey will be able to click a mouse or swipe a screen to gamble online. A five-day trial period of Internet gambling begins at 6 p.m. today when players invited by casinos to test their system
- What did Narcissus say to Instagram? Selfie time! NEW YORK (AP) -- In these hyper-connected, over-shared times dwell two kinds of people: those preoccupied with taking and uploading photos of themselves and those who have never heard of the selfie. The raunchy, goofy, poignant, sexy or drunken self-
Ashford students are helping tornado victims
Ashford University students are gathering replacement items for those who lost everything in a tornado striking Washington, Ill.
- Kosher center offers recipe amid knish shortage NEW YORK -- Help is on the way for knish cravers. The Brooklyn-based Center for Kosher Culinary Arts says it's developed a recipe for the square, fried, potato-filled doughy treats. That should help tide people over until a Long Island factory bille
- More Features Headlines