Local landlords organization celebrates milestone
The Clinton Landlords Association celebrated its 20th anniversary this year.
- CAST trivia night is Feb. 21 CLINTON -- The Clinton Area Showboat Theatre is holding a trivia night on Friday, Feb. 21. Proceeds from this fundraiser will benefit the Showboat's educational intern program, summer camps for children and 2014 professional summer stock productions
- Looking into the past CLINTON -- Archivist Brad Wiles is looking to increase genealogy programing in the Clinton Public Library Root Cellar. The Root Cellar holds a variety of family and local histories, census records, county school records, land records, city directorie
Cram's 'Sunset Barn' wins Winter Photo Contest
Congratulations to Thomson resident Debbie Cram, winner of the Clinton Herald SmugMug Winter Photo Contest!
- Virus sweeping its way across state CLINTON Feeling feverish, coughing, sneezing and severe aches and pains in the body are all common symptoms of the influenza virus, but just because the symptoms are there doesn't mean the flu strain is. However, according to the Iowa Department of
Shop offers alternative to cigarettes
CLINTON — Having a quick cigarette break has taken on a whole new meaning in the 21st century, and one local business woman is doing her part to join the growing trend of electronic cigarettes.
- Cutting edge procedure Today is the second in a series of articles, published each Thursday, focusing on February's American Heart Month. CLINTON Dr. Ali Albaghdadi wants patients to have a better tomorrow. To help the recovery process along for individuals, Albaghdadi i
A room with a view: Library spruces up stained-glass windows
Stained-glass windows in the Clinton Public Library will be receiving a makeover thanks to a $30,000 grant from Union Pacific Railroad.
Schaver, Bush featured by Leno on 'Tonight'
For (potentially) unknown reasons, comedian Jay Leno hand-picked one Gateway couple for his all-time best headlines segment.
Runners brave cold, hit Clinton streets
Small snowflakes filled the Clinton sky Saturday as hundreds of people ran in the 33rd Annual B-rrry Scurry undeterred by the weather. To see photos of the event, click here.
- More Features Headlines
- Local landlords organization celebrates milestone