When you're looking for local lights displays this season, be sure to follow our interactive map with reader recommended displays and events.
- Day helps Fulton clean FULTON, Ill. Ever wonder what to do with old electronic devices or household appliances that no longer work? Well, Fulton city officials also pondered that question, which is why they created Fulton Recycling Day. From 8 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Fulton
- Hot start, strong finish FULTON, Ill. -- A day after a struggle at the plate, Fulton found a dozen runs during the third game of the Fulton Invitational softball tournament against West Carroll to end the day. The game went four innings, and the Steamers used all four of the
- HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL Hall halts Steamers FULTON, Ill. -- Fulton knew it had its hands full heading into Friday's baseball game against Hall. After all, the Red Devils entered the game with an 8-1 record, and they had momentum after blanking Rockridge the day before. Fulton fell to Hall 5-2
- Fillies one-hit Fulton Herald Staff Report Ackerman throws no-hitter for Erie/Prophetstown Fillies one-hit Fulton
Fulton couple honored as grand marshals
Bob and Trudy Feldt have been dedicated to the city of Fulton for decades. Whether it be Trudy's 27-year commitment to teaching the children of the community at the River Bend School District, Bob's 33-year career with the Fulton-born c
- Communities prep for hunts CLINTON -- Easter weekend is nearly here and two local organizations are calling all children for the hunting event of the year -- Easter egg hunting that is. Both Camanche and Fulton, Ill., will host Easter egg hunts Saturday, each at different time
- Steamers win on home track FULTON, Ill. -- A couple of minor setbacks didn't really bother Bryce Holesinger at all Tuesday evening. The big picture was bright for Holesinger and his teammates on the Fulton/Fulton Unity boys track team. Not only did the Steamers win their third
- Cattail Slough closed due to high water FULTON, Ill. -- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Mississippi River Project announces that Cattail Slough recreation area south of Fulton has been closed due to high water levels. The recreation area will remain closed until it has dried out sufficie
Fulton council to pursue new park on donated land
FULTON, Ill. -- An unexpected turn of events has offered Fulton leaders something they had been hoping to see in the river city-- a community park in the Third Ward. During a Fulton City Council meeting last week, City Administrator Ed Cannon announc
AGENDA: River Bend CUSD Board of Education
The River Bend CUSD Board of Education will meet at 6 p.m. April 22 in the District Office, Board Meeting Room.
- More Fulton Headlines