Three Rivers pair named all-state
Fulton's Austin Regenwether and Erie/Prophetstown's Nick Williams have been named to the Illinois Football Coaches Association all-state teams, an honor bestowed on just 18 players in each of the eight enrollment classifications.
Christmas coming to Fulton
FULTON, Ill.-- Businesses will be decked out with holiday decorations and the children's train will run along Fourth Street in Fulton as "Christmas Comes To Town" on the weekend of Dec. 6. The community will once again hold its annual Christmas walk.
Fulton council building a 'safety zone'
CLINTON -- The Fulton City Council is looking into identifying a spot by the River Bend Middle School as a "safety zone" The council has been discussing enforcement of no-parking zone -- approximately eight to 10 car lengths long -- by the middle sch
- River Bend to pursue one percent sales tax question FULTON, Ill. -- Whiteside County voters may be able to once again consider implementing a one percent sales tax to fund school facility projects. County School Facility Occupation Taxes have been on the county's ballot previously, but did not pass in
Fulton businesses open, re-open doors
FULTON, Ill. -- After much anticipation, two Fulton businesses have opened, and re-opened, their doors. For more than half of the year, residents in Fulton have seen boarded-up windows and construction vehicles littering the corner of 11th Avenue and
- Future Bright for Fulton By Jon Gremmels Herald Sports Editor Future Bright for Fulton
- Fulton thespians take to the stage FULTON, Ill. -- Fulton High School's thespian troupe will present Moss Hart and George S. Kaufman's "You Can't Take It With You" this week. Performances will be 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the Fulton High School west auditorium. Tickets are $5 f
- Retired teachers to meet Nov. 21 STERLING, Ill. -- The Whiteside Retired Teachers' Association will hold is final meeting of this calendar year at noon Nov. 21 at the First United Methodist Church, 501 Broadway Blvd., in Sterling. The association welcomes all retired educators to a
- Middle school gym work FULTON, Ill. -- Students and faculty at River Bend Middle School in Fulton can expect construction in the form of resurfacing the school's deteriorating gymnasium floor sometime in the near future. Discussion on the project began at the start of the
- Fright abounds at haunted high school fundraiser FULTON, Ill. -- Halloween has come and gone, and children have fulfilled their candy desires, but students at Fulton High School are not ready to retire the Halloween spirit just yet. For the fourth time since 2008, students and faculty are presenti
- More Fulton Headlines
- Three Rivers pair named all-state