- Fulton officials to discuss memorials FULTON, Ill. -- City officials in Fulton may begin formal discussion on adopting a policy that monitors and regulates how residents and families memorialize their loved ones within the city. Currently the city has no such official policy on file but
- Motorcyclists seek protection FULTON, Ill. -- More than blessings rained down on approximately 480 motorcycles on Sunday during the 25th annual Blessing of the Bikes in Fulton. As Father Arley Downie concluded his prayer, blessing all the cycles for a safe riding season as he has
- Charitable incentives available FULTON, Ill. -- Incentive packages are being offered to Fulton businesses to establish charitable foundations. Now through June 30, the FACE community foundation will allow Fulton-area businesses establishing a $10,000 endowment by June 30 to qualify
Summer Nights resume
Approximately six years ago Second Reformed Church Pastor Scott Stephan approached the Fulton Chamber of Commerce with an idea that he was sure would benefit the community.
Now, after five successful years, that idea has become a Fulton staple that residents have come to know and love.
Fulton celebrates graduating class (with VIDEO)
FULTON, Ill. -- With more than 650 friends, family members and supporters cheering them on, the Fulton High School class of 2014 on Sunday proudly walked across the stage at the East gymnasium of Fulton High School and received their high school dipl
- Remembering the Fallen FULTON, Ill. -- American Legion Post 402 in Fulton initiated their Memorial Day service a little early this year, giving a salute to all of those who have given the ultimate sacrifice. It has remained tradition for post 402 to host a series of honora
Illinois class A girls state track and field meet preliminary results
Here are Thursday's results in the class A girls state track and field meet at O'Brien Stadium, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Ill.:
Blessing of Bikes is June 1
It’s time to throw on the leathers and rev up the engines because Fulton’s 25th annual Blessing of the Bikes is set for June 1.
Each year hundreds of motorcycles convene along Fourth Street in downtown Fulton to receive a blessing to protect them from danger as they travel the road, a blessing that has come from the same man, Father Arley Downie, for all 25 of those years.
- Fulton explodes in 6th FULTON, Ill. -- It just took a little while for the Fulton baseball team to get in gear. Fulton defeated Milledgeville 13-3 in six innings in a Class 1A regional semifinal. The Steamers scored eight runs in the sixth inning to pull away from the Miss
- Amboy ends Fulton's season LANARK, Ill. -- Fulton scored a lot of runs on Monday night. On Wednesday, Fulton allowed 15 runs. The Steamers' season comes to an end on a five-inning, 15-1 loss in a Class 1A regional semifinal. Chelsea Lesniewski started out allowing five hits on
- More Fulton Headlines