Officials to show off finished product, open house
FULTON, Ill. -- A $3.1 million water structure rehabilitation project has concluded and to celebrate its completion, the city of Fulton is inviting the community to take part in an open house on Nov. 2. For more than 10 years, the city of Fulton has
- New development to join Fulton area FULTON, Ill. -- A new development will join the Fulton Industrial subdivision on 22nd Avenue in the city's continuing effort to promote new business in the area. Jeffery Zajicek, a local developer, presented a business plan to the Fulton City Council
River Bend searches for new superintendent
The search for a new superintendent to replace the retiring Robert "Chuck" Holliday is well under way for the River Bend School District, with the hope that a final decision will be made in late February or early March.
- Fulton hires city administrator FULTON, Ill. -- After months of searching and two rounds of applications and interviews, a city administrator has been selected for the city of Fulton. Ed Cannon will replace retiring Randy Balk at the end of October, and his position with the city w
- A Halloween celebration FULTON, Ill. -- It's the season for ghosts and ghouls and Heritage Canyon is bringing out all the stops to make this year's Halloween celebration exciting for area children. From 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, children are invited to dress-up in their fa
A Fulton Homecoming Surprise
Cheers erupted Thursday at Fulton High School, as the stage curtains opened, revealing a large projection screen and the 2013 homecoming king.
- Fulton celebrates homecoming FULTON, Ill. -- Homecoming is underway in Fulton and the River Bend School District is hard at it to make this year a successful homecoming celebration. So far, the homecoming committee has seen two successful events for the week -- Monday's powderpu
- Martin House registry sought FULTON, Ill. -- Residents of Fulton could soon welcome another historical site to the quaint, river town. At a Fulton City Council meeting Monday, councilwoman, and historical society representative, Barb Mask, communicated to the council that the so
Fulton Fall Festival
Despite unfavorable weather conditions, residents came out in full force Saturday to enjoy the Fall Festival celebration in downtown Fulton.
- Foundation wants new endowments FULTON, Ill. -- A special birthday celebration will take place from now until June 30, 2014, but this will be a party unlike many others. The Community Foundation of the Great River Bend will celebrate 50 years of existence in 2014 and to help commem
- More Fulton Headlines
- Officials to show off finished product, open house