- Board delays school calendar FULTON, Ill. -- The River Bend Board of Education has delayed approving next year's school calendar. In light of this year's extreme weather, which has already required the district to cancel six days of school, the board is looking into marking cer
- New courses added FULTON, Ill. -- Fulton High School will offer four new courses next school year. The River Bend Board of Education approved a proposal for the addition of four classes to the 2014-15 course descriptions during a meeting this week. An advanced placeme
- Running for a cause FULTON, Ill. -- A Wheaton, Ill., man will set off from Fulton soon for a 150 mile run for Rett Syndrome. Bill Babiarz's daughter Cameron (Cammy) was 18 months old when she started displaying signs of the rare condition, which she was diagnosed with a
- Acting out FULTON, Ill. -- The winter one-act plays will be held this weekend in Fulton. The Fulton High School Thespians will present the plays at 7 p.m. Saturday at the west auditorium. Two seniors and one junior will direct the three one-acts. The student di
- Fulton bucks Mustangs MORRISON, Ill. -- If coaching doesn't work for Fulton coach RJ Coffey, he might have a career in remodeling, because that's what he did to his team during halftime Wednesday night. Fulton defeated Morrison 71-63, scoring 53 points in the second hal
Six for Six
Prophetstown defeated Fulton 49-42 on Friday night because of costly mistakes and players losing composure late in the fourth quarter in what was a back-and-forth battle throughout.
The frenzy started in the fourth quarter when Prophetstown’s Seth Cady received a technical foul for shoving Fulton’s Seth Sanderson after a close play in the paint.
- Weather takes toll on schools; plans for make-up days CLINTON -- Unfavorable weather has taken its toll on the Gateway area and local schools are facing the burden that's been brought on by the snow and cold this winter season. So far, both the Camanche and River Bend school districts have canceled scho
Boys basketball roundup: Steamers, Indians, Sabers roll
Fulton wasted no time Friday, building an 18-3 lead in the first quarter on the way to a 66-46 win at Riverdale in Three Rivers Conference boys basketball.
Great matchups expected at Ottens Shootout
Fulton AD Josh Knuth is excited about the five-game schedule for today's Eric Ottens Shootout in boys basketball.
Boys basketball roundup: Dail leads Fulton to win
Fulton defeated Erie 54-34 on Friday in Three Rivers Conference boys basketball
- More Fulton Headlines