Mustangs hang on to Wooden Shoe
Mason Sitzmore got his hand on a late field goal attempt and also threw a touchdown pass to lead Morrison past Fulton 8-7 on Friday in the game for the Wooden Shoe on Friday in Morrison.
Sustaining the future: Historical society to host silent auction
FULTON, Ill. -- The Fulton Historical Society prides itself on sustaining its own financial responsibilities, but as with everything, sometimes there just isn't enough money.
Bake sale to benefit Scouts
FULTON, Ill. — The Fulton City Lodge will host a bake sale this weekend in support of local boy scouts.
Steamers lose starting QB in loss to Kewanee
Fulton lost quarterback Ethan Jones early in the game, then lost on the scoreboard, too, falling 32-14 to host Kewanee in Three Rivers Conference football Friday night.
- Apple Walk is Sept. 12 FULTON, Ill. -- An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and the city of Fulton will feature that healthy treat at the second Food Walk in downtown Fulton from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on September 12. The walk is free of charge and is organized by the Fulton
- Fulton to increase safety by adding crossing guards FULTON, Ill. -- Ordinances approved by the Fulton City Council this week address the safety of students before and after school. A crossing guard ordinance approved Tuesday night will empower voluntary crossing guards to "direct, control and regulate
Fulton City Council approves Andresen property ordinance
FULTON, Ill. — The City of Fulton has officially accepted the donation of property that could allow for the expansion of services at Heritage Canyon.
- Survivors of Suicide group sets meeting FULTON, Ill. -- The Survivors of Suicide Group will meet in September. the group will meet from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 9, at Second Reformed Church, 703 14th Ave.. This support group meets the second Monday of each month and is open to anyone w
- City narrows its search for administrator FULTON, Ill. -- The city of Fulton is one step closer to selecting a new city administrator with only five applicants now vying for the job. A special public hearing, held this past weekend, allowed members of the Fulton City Council and Fulton resid
- Smiddy shares insight on road work, job retention FULTON, Ill. -- Fulton residents and area officials came out on Wednesday to meet with Illinois State Rep. Mike Smiddy during a legislative luncheon. The group met at the Del Curley Conference Center at Agri-King to discuss issues residents had not o
- More Fulton Headlines
- Mustangs hang on to Wooden Shoe