Fulton officials excited by development support
FULTON, Ill. -- Nearly one month ago, Fulton city officials received an unexpected gift from Wells Fargo through a community development program it sponsors promoting economic development, community services and affordable housing. The donation to Fu
Diamond Unity - Female player helps the boys to 10-0 win
FULTON, Ill. -- JoLynn Frederick is just one of the guys. She (yes, she) also is a huge contributor to the Fulton Unity Christian baseball team, which shut out Quad Cities Christian 10-0 in five innings on Tuesday at Drives Park. Frederick is the sec
- Jones' gem lifts Fulton to win FULTON, Ill. -- Ethan Jones threw a three-hit shutout and drove in the first of two sixth-inning runs as Fulton defeated Erie/Prophetstown 2-0 on Monday in Three Rivers Conference baseball. Jones walked four batters and struck out nine as he outduele
Panthers wins girls track title
Erie/Prophetstown won seven events Friday to claim the Three Rivers Conference girls track and field title.
2014 Visitor & Newcomer Guide released
The Clinton Herald's 2014 Visitor & Newcomer Guide is here!
- Fulton falls in eighth LENA, Ill. -- Lena-Winslow got out of jam in the top of the eighth inning, then got a two-run single in the bottom half to beat Fulton 5-4 in non-conference high school softball Thursday. Whitney Wynkoop tripled in the run that had given the Steamers
Plant sale aids in landscaping
There is one thing most Fulton residents can agree on — that the city and its people are a prideful group.
One way to identify that pride is to look at the commitment they make to keeping their community adorned with landscaping and an abundance of flowers.
- City to handle violations FULTON, Ill. -- The Fulton Police Department has found a new way to generate revenue for themselves through a system Mayor Larry Russell feels is too good to be true. For more than a month, the Fulton Police administrators have worked on a new ordina
- Steamers pull out a one-run victory FULTON, Ill. -- Fulton did enough little things to pull out a 5-4 victory against Bureau Valley on Monday in Three Rivers Conference baseball. The Steamers (10-11, 6-4 conference) used four sacrifice flies to back Ethan Jones' pitching. Jones scatter
- Fulton officials eye options to market their community FULTON, Ill. -- Strategic planning is a beneficial tool in growing and sustaining a municipality and Fulton's elected officials are weighing their options on how to make the city as marketable as possible. During a City Council meeting Monday, city l
- More Fulton Headlines
- Fulton officials excited by development support