Panthers win battle of backs
Fulton's Austin Regenwether rushed for 177 yards and four scores, Friday. He was outdone by Erie/Prophetstown's Nick Williams, who racked up 265 yards and four touchdowns in the Panthers' win.
MEET YOUR NEIGHBOR: Blake Severson
FULTON, Ill. -- Blake Severson may not be considered the "typical" minister. This 32-year-old enjoys Christian metal, hip hop and "The Walking Dead."
- Focusing on Fall Festival FULTON -- Autumn is typically recognized by the leaves changing colors and temperatures dropping to the mid 60s, but for Fulton residents, they know autumn has arrived when the city prepares for its Fulton Fall Festival celebration. The 13th annual F
- Fulton restarts city administrator search FULTON, Ill. -- It's back to the drawing board for the city of Fulton, as officials have decided to reopen the search for a new city administrator. At a Fulton City Council meeting Monday, Mayor Larry Russell and council members met in an executive s
- Board hesitates at early dismissals FULTON, Ill. -- The River Bend School District will see two additional early dismissal days in the 2013-14 school year to allow for necessary required training sessions for teachers in all three schools of the district. Administrative staff at Fulto
Mustangs hang on to Wooden Shoe
Mason Sitzmore got his hand on a late field goal attempt and also threw a touchdown pass to lead Morrison past Fulton 8-7 on Friday in the game for the Wooden Shoe on Friday in Morrison.
Sustaining the future: Historical society to host silent auction
FULTON, Ill. -- The Fulton Historical Society prides itself on sustaining its own financial responsibilities, but as with everything, sometimes there just isn't enough money.
Bake sale to benefit Scouts
FULTON, Ill. — The Fulton City Lodge will host a bake sale this weekend in support of local boy scouts.
Steamers lose starting QB in loss to Kewanee
Fulton lost quarterback Ethan Jones early in the game, then lost on the scoreboard, too, falling 32-14 to host Kewanee in Three Rivers Conference football Friday night.
- Apple Walk is Sept. 12 FULTON, Ill. -- An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and the city of Fulton will feature that healthy treat at the second Food Walk in downtown Fulton from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on September 12. The walk is free of charge and is organized by the Fulton
- More Fulton Headlines
- Panthers win battle of backs