Camanche 2014 boys track and field, girls track and field, boys golf, girls golf, boys tennis and girls tennis.
Camanche boys track and field
Members of the 2014 Camanche High School boys track and field team are (front row, from left): Brady Determan, Jacob Pulse, Jimmy Zhang, Ryan Langston, Nick Phelps, Easton McDaniel, Logan Peterson and Cade Borrison; (middle row, from left): Zach Feller, Jason Zhang, Jesse Everhart, Ethan Schaffer, Tre Austin, Sammy Osaro, Zach Hines, Thomas Brantley, Brady Beal and Blake Bialas; and (back row, from left): Lane Kaczinski, Jeremiah Jones, Drey Abbot, Chadd Weller, David Gonzalez, Levi Carber, Connor Schmitt, Jared Smith, Will Seeser and Derek Harksen.
Camanche girls track and field
Members of the 2014 Camanche High School girls track and field team are (front row, from left): Demi Edens, Kylie Phillips, Jordan Goldbeck, Erin Dunn and Syrene Ball; (middle row, from left): Emily Sorem, Maddy Seibel, Megan Hoffman, Korrie Petersen, Georgia Peduzzi, Morgan Lyons, Bailey Mensinger and Jensen Crigger; and (back row, from left): Page Edens, Neva Wadelich, Courtney Schnoor, Courtney Martens, Libby Schnoor, Brittany Paasch, Victoria McCary, Alexis Campie, Jordan Nissen and Molly Kramer.
Camanche boys golf
Members of the 2014 Camanche boys golf team are (front row, from left): Jesse Lanhart, Riley Melchiori, Mason Lanhart, Hampton Grim and Jacob Shaw; and (back row, from left): Mikey Salvochka, Chod Gilbert, Mitch McElroy, Brody Lodge, Jacob Peasley and Colin Short. Not pictured: Devyn Booth.
Camanche girls golf
Members of the 2014 Camanche High School girls golf team are (front row, from left): Allison Donahue, Stephanie Lankford, Kerri Lord and Payton Hardin; and (back row, from left): Quin Rauchenecker, Brittani Gregorich, Kelly Michaelsen, Morgan Benthin and Alison Seibel.
Camanche boys tennis
Members of the 2014 Camanche High School boys tennis team are (front row, from left): Seth Boysen, Zach Phillips, Tait Vogel and Nathan Thoms; and (back row, from left): Harsh Patel, Keaton DenBesten, Tanner Atkinson and Devan Michels.
Camanche girls tennis
Members of the 2014 Camanche High School girls tennis team are (front row, from left): Page Edens, Alexa DeVries, Kylie Phillips and Lexi Cundiff; and (back row, from left): CJ Leary, Brett Hilgendorf, Maddie Parker, Kylie Vogel and Lindsey Grams.
- High School Sports
- Trio of Queens earn honors ELDRIDGE -- Three members of the Clinton High softball team were named to the All-Mississippi Athletic Conference honorable mention squad Monday.Junior Cara Brewer and sophomores Sydney Davis and Jenna Stremlow received the honors.Brewer, a catcher-t
- Assumption spoils Sabers' strong start MAQUOKETA—Things fell apart quickly for the Central DeWitt Sabers on Monday night, as they fell 5-4 to the Davenport Assumption Knights in the Iowa Class 3A District 7 baseball final, ending their 2014 season.The Sabers (21-19-1) had complete control
A rally fit for Kings (with VIDEO)
ELDRIDGE — It would have been easy for Clinton sophomore Nick Houzenga to be discouraged as he took the mound in the bottom of the first inning of the River Kings’ Class 4A substate semifinal against North Scott.After all, the Lancers had already bui
- Last year motivates Marquette WILTON -- Marquette Catholic barely missed making a second consecutive trip to the Iowa softball state tournament a year ago. But, the 3-2 regional final loss to Gilbertville Don Bosco that prevented the return trip is a key reason the Mohawks are he
- Rebels hit roadblock WILTON – The Northeast baseball team has prided itself on making comebacks, especially on the road. Wilton would not let that happen Saturday.The Beavers defeated the Rebels 4-3 in the Class 2A District 10 baseball championship as Wilton starting pit
- Rebels ready to do it on the road again WILTON — Northeast has felt right at home in Wilton the past two years. The Rebels are hoping nothing changes tonight.The Rebels (26-7) return to Wilton tonight to play the host school in the Iowa Class 2A District 10 championship baseball game. The
- Sabers rally for walk-off win MAQUOKETA — Central DeWitt scored a pair of runs in the bottom of the seventh inning, beating Maquoketa 3-2 on Tanner Clark’s single in a Class 3A District 7 semifinal Friday night.The Sabers (21-18-1) will face Davenport Assumption in Monday night’s
- Kings find way to win DUBUQUE – It’s hard to hold onto something when things don’t necessarily go your way. Luckily, the Clinton River Kings kept persevering, allowing them to beat Dubuque Senior 3-2 in eight innings Friday night in a Class 4A Substate 3 first-round baseb
River Kings find a way to advance
Held hitless for seven innings, Clinton managed to send the game into extra innings, then scored twice in the eighth inning and defeated Dubuque Senior 3-2 on Friday in the first round of the Iowa Class 4A Substate 3 baseball tournament.
Caldwell brothers play in 4 state tournaments
Before this academic year, only one Clinton student-athlete had reached the feat of playing in four state tournaments. Since then, though, three more have joined the list.
- More High School Sports Headlines