The Clinton Herald, Clinton, Iowa

Local News

May 26, 2013

UPDATE: Fire caused by hot ashes from grill

CLINTON — UPDATE at 3:46 p.m: Fire caused by improperly disposed hot ashes from a charcoal grill, report says.

Clinton fire crews were called around noon Sunday to extinguish a garage fire at 3104 Stockwell Lane. Fire officials said no one was injured in the fire, and that the garage is a total loss. The fire did extend a little into the home, a fire official said in a telephone interview Sunday afternoon.

 

1
Text Only
Local News
Facebook
Clinton
Camanche
Fulton
Clinton Herald photos


Browse, buy and submit pictures with our photo site.