The Clinton Herald
---- — The Clinton County Board of Supervisors met Monday. The following occurred:
• The board approved Information Technology employee Betsy Smith’s recommendation to upgrade fiber TLS from 100 Megabits per seconds to 1 Gigabit per second.
• The board authorized the IT department to complete a credit card application with Clinton National Bank to request a credit card limit increase to $10,000.
• The board approved the employment of Daniel Vosatka as operations officer for the Clinton County Emergency Management Agency at an annual salary of $36,000.
• The board approved the appointment of Nicole Godin as a full-time Clerk I in the Clinton County Recorder’s Office. She was hired at a wage of $14.61 per hour, effective Dec. 2.
• A tax suspension request by Tammy Simms, was approved for a property at 3014 Garfield St., under a provision of Code of Iowa, section 427.9.
• The board approved the job description for the Clinton County Justice Coordinating Commission Coordinator position and adopted the CCJCC’s recommendation to hire a coordinator within the salary range of between $45,000 and $60,000.