- Local News
- Storage facilities receive approval DEWITT -- DeWitt's City Council approved construction of two 72,000 square feet grain storage facilities in the Lake Street development addition at its meeting Monday. River Valley Cooperative proposed the storage facilities as hoop buildings with 15
- Wednesday blaze under investigation By Samantha Pidde Herald Staff Writer Wednesday blaze under investigation
Concerns about land near Wal-Mart raises some safety concerns
CLINTON -- Property owner Dave Rose has two companies interested in his lots behind Wal-Mart. They're "national companies" and have approached him with a "proposal to create 50 jobs," he said. On Wednesday, following a unanimous decision from the Cli
- Arrest made in deaths CLINTON -- An arrest Wednesday in the death of two sisters formerly of Clinton brought appreciation toward the Pittsburgh Police Department. Allen Darell Wade, 43, turned himself in Wednesday in Pittsburgh after being charged with robbing and killing
UPDATE: Boutwell found guilty of sex abuse, exploitation charges
A Clinton County jury today found a Clinton man guilty of 67 counts connected with the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation a little girl.
JUST IN: Jury deliberates in Boutwell case
The jury is deliberating in the trial of a Clinton man accused of seven counts of second-degree sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
UPDATE: Man charged in deaths of Wolfe sisters turns himself in
A Pittsburgh man charged with robbing and killing two sisters of an Iowa state lawmaker turned himself in at police headquarters Wednesday.
BREAKING NEWS - Arrest warrant issued in Wolfe sisters' slayings
Pittsburgh police have charged the neighbor of two East Liberty sisters found slain inside their home earlier this month with killing them.
- Husband-wife team to lead Clinton church CLINTON -- A husband and wife team with international experience was welcomed as co-pastors Sunday by the members of First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ. Pastor Le Anne Christine Clausen de Montes is originally from Mason City and we
- State rests its case in Boutwell trial CLINTON -- Assistant Clinton County Attorney Ross Barlow rested his case against Jason Boutwell, 33, Tuesday afternoon, after his alleged 12-year-old victim testified. Boutwell currently faces seven counts of second-degree sexual abuse and 60 counts
- More Local News Headlines