- Local News
JUST IN: Jury deliberates in Boutwell case
The jury is deliberating in the trial of a Clinton man accused of seven counts of second-degree sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
UPDATE: Man charged in deaths of Wolfe sisters turns himself in
A Pittsburgh man charged with robbing and killing two sisters of an Iowa state lawmaker turned himself in at police headquarters Wednesday.
BREAKING NEWS - Arrest warrant issued in Wolfe sisters' slayings
Pittsburgh police have charged the neighbor of two East Liberty sisters found slain inside their home earlier this month with killing them.
- Husband-wife team to lead Clinton church CLINTON -- A husband and wife team with international experience was welcomed as co-pastors Sunday by the members of First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ. Pastor Le Anne Christine Clausen de Montes is originally from Mason City and we
- State rests its case in Boutwell trial CLINTON -- Assistant Clinton County Attorney Ross Barlow rested his case against Jason Boutwell, 33, Tuesday afternoon, after his alleged 12-year-old victim testified. Boutwell currently faces seven counts of second-degree sexual abuse and 60 counts
- Frost delaying traffic signal fix CLINTON -- The frigid temperatures can be blamed for one more thing in Clinton -- delayed work on a traffic signal. The traffic signal is not working at the intersection of Sixth Avenue South and South Second Street. City Engineer Jason Craft said Tu
Summer events 'sound off'
Three groups speak about 65 decibel ordinance during Tuesday's Rules and Regulations meeting. Video included.
UPDATE: State rests case in Boutwell trial
The state rested its case in the Jason Boutwell trial this afternoon, after the alleged victim took the stand.
Illinois shooting involves Clinton men
A Clinton man is in critical condition and another is charged with a felony after a shooting in Streator.
JUST IN: Boutwell trial continues today with officer testimony
Prosecutors continued to build their case this morning against a Clinton man accused of dozens of sex-related crimes.
- More Local News Headlines
- JUST IN: Jury deliberates in Boutwell case