Any criminal charges are only an accusation and the accused is presumed innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• Michael A. Spain, 36, was arrested at 22nd Place and Camanche Avenue for driving while barred.
• A representative of Blain's Farm and Fleet reported a theft at 1600 Lincolnway.
• Bradley S. Goddard, 29, was arrested at Farm and Fleet, 1600 Lincolnway, for second-degree theft and on a warrant of arrest.
• Shyquian U. Smith, 21, was arrested in the 700 block of Ninth Avenue South on a warrant of arrest.
• Michael J. Marquette Jr., 47, was arrested in the 800 block of 13th Avenue South for driving while barred.
• A 17-year-old was arrested for first-degree harassment.
• Thomas E. Holman, 30, was arrested at Kwik Star, 249 Main Ave. for possession of a controlled substance, marijuana, first offense; possession of drug paraphernalia; and public intoxication, first offense.
• Melvin Johnson, 47, was arrested at Wild Rose Casino, 777 Wild Rose Drive, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Tommie J. Smith, 50, was arrested at the Regency Inn and Conference Center, 1522 Lincolnway, for violation of probation.
• Zachary W. Broders, 31, was arrested at Shell Central, 401 Second Ave. South, for possession of drug paraphernalia, carrying weapons and possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine, first offense.
• A representative of Kohl's reported a theft and removal of a theft detection device at 2281 Valley West Court.
• Jacob L. Snyder, 41, was arrested at Kohl's, 2281 Valley West Court, on a warrant of arrest, fifth-degree theft and removal of a theft detection device under $200.
• Tomas L. Guevara-Tejeda, 18, was arrested in the 400 block of Sixth Avenue South for driving while license under suspension.