On Monday, Illowa Asphalt Maintenance will begin routing and sealing cracked asphalt pavement on the following streets:
• South Third Street from Fourth Avenue South to Seventh Avenue South
• South Fourth Street from Second Avenue South to Seventh Avenue South
• South 14th Street from Second Avenue South to Eighth Avenue South
• Fifth Avenue South from South Third Street to South Fourth Street
• Sixth Avenue South from South First Street to South Fourth Street
Work is scheduled from Monday morning through Wednesday afternoon. Traffic will be blocked off, one lane at a time, on South Third Street, on South Fourth Street and the 300 block of Sixth Avenue South.
Fifth Avenue South and the 100 and 200 blocks of Sixth Avenue South will receive work only early in the mornings.
For more information call the City Engineering Department.