Helen M. Weber
Jan. 24, 1932-Aug. 19, 2012
SABULA — Helen M. Weber, age 80, of Sabula, passed away Sunday, August 19, 2012, at Big Meadows Nursing Home in Savanna.
Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, August 22, at the Calvary Lutheran Church in Sabula. Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton and from 9:30 a.m. until the service time Wednesday at the church. Cremation rites will follow the services with burial at a later date in Oakland Cemetery, Clinton.
Helen was born in Clinton on January 24, 1932, the daughter of Carl and Matie (Behr) Liebig. She graduated from Sabula High School. Helen married Robert (Bob) Weber on July 18, 1952 in Sabula. She had been employed at the Savanna Army Depot and later with Swiss Colony in Savanna. Helen was a member of the Calvary Lutheran Church. She enjoyed playing Bingo, puzzle books and especially traveling.
Helen is survived by her husband, Bob; four daughters, Sue (Doug) Petersen of Thomson, Barbara (Jerry) Brandenburg of Clinton, Diane Weber (David McGinnis) of Clinton and Sandra (Dennis) Kyarsgaard of Clinton; seven grandchildren, Angela Spittler, Adam (Christine) Leslie, Dennis Kyarsgaard Jr., Jesse Kyarsgaard, Jason Brandenburg and Elizabeth Brandenburg and John Petersen; four great-grandchildren; a sister, Elsie Springer of Maquoketa; two brothers, Paul (Joan) Liebig of Springfield, IL, and Carl (Jean) Liebig of Tacoma, WA; and special friends, Carolyn and Bud Skidmore of Dejon, MO.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Ronald.
Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Aug. 19, 2012
Helen M. Weber
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines