Helen M. Weber
Jan. 24, 1932-Aug. 19, 2012
SABULA — Helen M. Weber, age 80, of Sabula, passed away Sunday, August 19, 2012, at Big Meadows Nursing Home in Savanna.
Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, August 22, at the Calvary Lutheran Church in Sabula. Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton and from 9:30 a.m. until the service time Wednesday at the church. Cremation rites will follow the services with burial at a later date in Oakland Cemetery, Clinton.
Helen was born in Clinton on January 24, 1932, the daughter of Carl and Matie (Behr) Liebig. She graduated from Sabula High School. Helen married Robert (Bob) Weber on July 18, 1952 in Sabula. She had been employed at the Savanna Army Depot and later with Swiss Colony in Savanna. Helen was a member of the Calvary Lutheran Church. She enjoyed playing Bingo, puzzle books and especially traveling.
Helen is survived by her husband, Bob; four daughters, Sue (Doug) Petersen of Thomson, Barbara (Jerry) Brandenburg of Clinton, Diane Weber (David McGinnis) of Clinton and Sandra (Dennis) Kyarsgaard of Clinton; seven grandchildren, Angela Spittler, Adam (Christine) Leslie, Dennis Kyarsgaard Jr., Jesse Kyarsgaard, Jason Brandenburg and Elizabeth Brandenburg and John Petersen; four great-grandchildren; a sister, Elsie Springer of Maquoketa; two brothers, Paul (Joan) Liebig of Springfield, IL, and Carl (Jean) Liebig of Tacoma, WA; and special friends, Carolyn and Bud Skidmore of Dejon, MO.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Ronald.
Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Aug. 19, 2012
Helen M. Weber
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller June 7, 1932 - March 7, 2014 BELLEVUE -- Lavonne "Tooty" Miller, 81, of Bellevue, Iowa, passed away Friday evening, March 7, 2014 at her home in Bellevue. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday morni
- Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Andrew Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Theresa M. Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Wilma J. Owen DEWITT -- Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A service of Christian burial will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Gra
- Jerry Marquez Jr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- Jerry Marquez Jr., 77, died last Wednesday in Savanna. Burial will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock Island National Cemetery in Rock Island, Ill. Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Sava
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
- More Obituaries Headlines