Nov. 4, 1950 - Oct. 5, 2012
Charles L. “Charlie” Wilden, age 61, of Clinton, died Friday, Oct. 5, 2012, at Mercy North Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held Monday 4 to 7 p.m. at the Pape Funeral Home. Burial will be at Oakland Cemetery. Casket bearers will be Steve, David and Eric Wilden, Josh Sanderson, Drew Dolph and Corey Godat. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Charles was born on Nov. 4, 1950, in Clinton, IA, the son of Leroy and Elsie (VanDoren) Wilden. He graduated from Clinton High School in 1970. He married Terry Howell on Aug. 3, 1974, in Clinton.
Charlie was an industrial arts teacher for the Davenport Community School System for over 34 years, retiring in 2009. He enjoyed riding his motorcycle and spending time at their cabin and spending time with his family.
Charles is survived by his wife, Terry of Clinton; two daughters, Stacey (Josh) Sanderson and Tracey Wilden, both of Clinton; a grandson, Chance Charles Sanderson; a sister, Kathy (Steve) Ketelsen of Clinton; three brothers, Ray (Suzie) Wilden and Stan (Jeanne) Wilden, both of Clinton, and Larry (Lupe) Wilden of Brownsville, TX.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Maurice Wilden.
Death date: Oct. 5, 2012
Nov. 4, 1950 - Oct. 5, 2012
- Thomas Determan Thomas DetermanApril 10, 1948 - July 22, 2014DUBUQUE — Thomas Determan completed his transition to the uncertain, albeit likely, next phase of existence on July 22, 2014.He entered life on April 10, 1948. His parents, Don and Helen Determan, nurtured
- Steven C. Charnoski CamancheSteven C. CharnoskiSteven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, died Thursday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory.
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center South in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Delbert H. Stamp ClintonDelbert H. StampDelbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, died Thursday at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Karl H. Hoover CLINTON — Karl H. Hoover, 59, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinic in Iowa City. Private burial will be at the Rock Island, Illinois, National Cemetery. There will be no services or visitation. Death date: July 22,
- Gracie Lynn Ungs DUBUQUE — Gracie Lynn Ungs, infant daughter of Jennifer Hamilton and Jacob Ungs, died July 17.Private services will be held.
- Arlyn S. Cady PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. — Arlyn S. Cady, 90, of Prophetstown, died Tuesday at home.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at First Lutheran Church in Prophetstown. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. Saturday until the time of the service at the church.
- Harry Thies DUBUQUE — Harry Thies, 90, of Dubuque, formerly of Lowden and Maquoketa, died Monday at Manor Care in Dubuque.Graveside services and burial will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Maquoketa. The family will greet family and friends f
- Nellie Pruis-Douma Jan. 20, 1917 – July 21, 2014MORRISON, Ill. — Nellie Pruis-Douma, 97, of Resthave Home – Morrison, died Monday, July 21, 2014, at Morrison Community Hospital - Morrison.The funeral will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Emmanuel Reformed Churc
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- More Obituaries Headlines