Nov. 4, 1950 - Oct. 5, 2012
Charles L. “Charlie” Wilden, age 61, of Clinton, died Friday, Oct. 5, 2012, at Mercy North Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held Monday 4 to 7 p.m. at the Pape Funeral Home. Burial will be at Oakland Cemetery. Casket bearers will be Steve, David and Eric Wilden, Josh Sanderson, Drew Dolph and Corey Godat. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Charles was born on Nov. 4, 1950, in Clinton, IA, the son of Leroy and Elsie (VanDoren) Wilden. He graduated from Clinton High School in 1970. He married Terry Howell on Aug. 3, 1974, in Clinton.
Charlie was an industrial arts teacher for the Davenport Community School System for over 34 years, retiring in 2009. He enjoyed riding his motorcycle and spending time at their cabin and spending time with his family.
Charles is survived by his wife, Terry of Clinton; two daughters, Stacey (Josh) Sanderson and Tracey Wilden, both of Clinton; a grandson, Chance Charles Sanderson; a sister, Kathy (Steve) Ketelsen of Clinton; three brothers, Ray (Suzie) Wilden and Stan (Jeanne) Wilden, both of Clinton, and Larry (Lupe) Wilden of Brownsville, TX.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Maurice Wilden.
Death date: Oct. 5, 2012
Nov. 4, 1950 - Oct. 5, 2012
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks