Nov. 4, 1950 - Oct. 5, 2012
Charles L. “Charlie” Wilden, age 61, of Clinton, died Friday, Oct. 5, 2012, at Mercy North Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held Monday 4 to 7 p.m. at the Pape Funeral Home. Burial will be at Oakland Cemetery. Casket bearers will be Steve, David and Eric Wilden, Josh Sanderson, Drew Dolph and Corey Godat. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Charles was born on Nov. 4, 1950, in Clinton, IA, the son of Leroy and Elsie (VanDoren) Wilden. He graduated from Clinton High School in 1970. He married Terry Howell on Aug. 3, 1974, in Clinton.
Charlie was an industrial arts teacher for the Davenport Community School System for over 34 years, retiring in 2009. He enjoyed riding his motorcycle and spending time at their cabin and spending time with his family.
Charles is survived by his wife, Terry of Clinton; two daughters, Stacey (Josh) Sanderson and Tracey Wilden, both of Clinton; a grandson, Chance Charles Sanderson; a sister, Kathy (Steve) Ketelsen of Clinton; three brothers, Ray (Suzie) Wilden and Stan (Jeanne) Wilden, both of Clinton, and Larry (Lupe) Wilden of Brownsville, TX.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Maurice Wilden.
Death date: Oct. 5, 2012
Nov. 4, 1950 - Oct. 5, 2012
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- More Obituaries Headlines