July 27, 1935 - Dec. 28, 2012
Dorothy B. Petersen, 77, of Fulton, Ill., died Friday, December 28, 2012, at the Alverno healthcare facility in Clinton.
A funeral Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 3, 2013, at the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton with the Rev. Father David Austin of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, officiating. Visitation will be from 2 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 2, 2013, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. A Rosary will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 2, 2012, at the conclusion of the visitation. Interment will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton.
She was born July 27, 1935, in Clinton County to Frank Krogmann Jr. and Josephine (Bormann) Krogmann.
Dorothy attended the rural Clinton County grade schools.
She married Peter H. Petersen on November 16, 1954, in Clinton; he died June 4, 1993.
Dorothy worked at the Fulton Meat Market for over 40 years.
She was a member of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton and she was involved with the Women of the Moose Chapter 474 in Clinton, Iowa.
She enjoyed playing Bingo, cooking and embroidery work.
Survivors include one daughter, Jolene Burgrabe of Fulton; three brothers, Clarence (Mardella) Krogman of Clinton, Lester (Betty Boehmer) Krogmann of Clinton and Arnold (Mary) Krogmann of Clinton; many nieces and nephews; and one aunt, Mrs. Agnes Paskert of Lake Park, Iowa.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Peter; one son-in-law, Fred Burgrabe; one sister, Irene Swanson; and one brother, Raymond Krogmann.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Dec. 28, 2012
July 27, 1935 - Dec. 28, 2012
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines