July 27, 1935 - Dec. 28, 2012
Dorothy B. Petersen, 77, of Fulton, Ill., died Friday, December 28, 2012, at the Alverno healthcare facility in Clinton.
A funeral Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 3, 2013, at the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton with the Rev. Father David Austin of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, officiating. Visitation will be from 2 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 2, 2013, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. A Rosary will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 2, 2012, at the conclusion of the visitation. Interment will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton.
She was born July 27, 1935, in Clinton County to Frank Krogmann Jr. and Josephine (Bormann) Krogmann.
Dorothy attended the rural Clinton County grade schools.
She married Peter H. Petersen on November 16, 1954, in Clinton; he died June 4, 1993.
Dorothy worked at the Fulton Meat Market for over 40 years.
She was a member of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton and she was involved with the Women of the Moose Chapter 474 in Clinton, Iowa.
She enjoyed playing Bingo, cooking and embroidery work.
Survivors include one daughter, Jolene Burgrabe of Fulton; three brothers, Clarence (Mardella) Krogman of Clinton, Lester (Betty Boehmer) Krogmann of Clinton and Arnold (Mary) Krogmann of Clinton; many nieces and nephews; and one aunt, Mrs. Agnes Paskert of Lake Park, Iowa.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Peter; one son-in-law, Fred Burgrabe; one sister, Irene Swanson; and one brother, Raymond Krogmann.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Dec. 28, 2012
July 27, 1935 - Dec. 28, 2012
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines