June 5, 1963 - Dec. 30, 2012
Bonny S. Delk-Young, 49, of Clinton, graduated to glory on Sunday, December 30, 2012, at her home in Clinton.
Going Home Services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 3, 2013, at the Gateway Baptist Church, Clinton, with the Rev. Jon Booth officiating. Burial will be in the Rose Hill Cemetery, Camanche.
Serving as pallbearers will be Heather Snyder, Randy Thompson, Joshua Delk, Douglas Grear, Gary Olsen and Kevin Wisor. Visitation will be Wednesday from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory.
Bonny Sue Delk was born on June 5, 1963, in Memphis, Tennessee, the daughter of T.J. and Mary Ann (Jordan) Delk.
Bonny worked as a cook on river barges for 6 years.
Bonny enjoyed collecting cookbooks, cooking, spending time with friends and being with her family. She was a member of Gateway Baptist Church, Clinton.
Bonny is survived by one son, Tyler Olsen of Clinton; four grandchildren: Ali, Zoey, Jakob and Jasper Olsen; her parents, Mary and David Phelps of Camanche; one sister, Shannon (Kevin) Wisor of Schaumburg, Illinois, her brother, Michael (Brenda) Delk of Arkansas; and her maternal grandmother, Virginia Phelps of Camanche; and dear friends, Jack Young and Heather Snyder of Clinton.
Bonny was preceded in death by her son, Randy Olsen; her brother, Richard Delk; her father, T.J. Delk; her grandfathers and her paternal grandmother.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Online condolences can be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Dec. 30, 2012
June 5, 1963 - Dec. 30, 2012
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- Charles 'Charlie' L. Sexton Charles ‘Charlie’ L. SextonAug. 17, 1942 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — Charles “Charlie” L. Sexton, 71, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, July 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Clinton.Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Cl
- Marjorie Behne WHEATLAND — Marjorie (Easton) Behne, 86, of Wheatland, died Friday at Wheatland Manor.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Schultz Funeral Home in Grand Mound. A service of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Christian Free
- More Obituaries Headlines