June 5, 1963 - Dec. 30, 2012
Bonny S. Delk-Young, 49, of Clinton, graduated to glory on Sunday, December 30, 2012, at her home in Clinton.
Going Home Services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 3, 2013, at the Gateway Baptist Church, Clinton, with the Rev. Jon Booth officiating. Burial will be in the Rose Hill Cemetery, Camanche.
Serving as pallbearers will be Heather Snyder, Randy Thompson, Joshua Delk, Douglas Grear, Gary Olsen and Kevin Wisor. Visitation will be Wednesday from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory.
Bonny Sue Delk was born on June 5, 1963, in Memphis, Tennessee, the daughter of T.J. and Mary Ann (Jordan) Delk.
Bonny worked as a cook on river barges for 6 years.
Bonny enjoyed collecting cookbooks, cooking, spending time with friends and being with her family. She was a member of Gateway Baptist Church, Clinton.
Bonny is survived by one son, Tyler Olsen of Clinton; four grandchildren: Ali, Zoey, Jakob and Jasper Olsen; her parents, Mary and David Phelps of Camanche; one sister, Shannon (Kevin) Wisor of Schaumburg, Illinois, her brother, Michael (Brenda) Delk of Arkansas; and her maternal grandmother, Virginia Phelps of Camanche; and dear friends, Jack Young and Heather Snyder of Clinton.
Bonny was preceded in death by her son, Randy Olsen; her brother, Richard Delk; her father, T.J. Delk; her grandfathers and her paternal grandmother.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Online condolences can be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Dec. 30, 2012
June 5, 1963 - Dec. 30, 2012
- Lois M. Thomsen ClintonLois M. ThomsenLois M. Thomsen, 85, of Clinton died Friday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Robert A. Naeve ClintonRobert A. NaeveRobert A. Naeve, 81, of Clinton, died Thursday at the Alverno Health Care facility.Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Elizabeth Lee 'Dolly' Kunde MaquoketaElizabeth Lee ‘Dolly’ KundeElizabeth Lee “Dolly” Kunde, 69, of Maquoketa, died Thursday at Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa.Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Linda Kay Schnoor Linda Kay SchnoorMay 20, 1945 - July 29, 2014IOWA CITY — Linda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, Iowa passed away on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Cremation rites have been accorded with a prayer and remembrance c
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines