June 29, 1929 - Jan. 13, 2013
Mona “Jean” Roseland, 83, of Clinton, IA, died, Sunday, January 13, 2013, at her home.
The funeral Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 17, 2013, at the Catholic Church of the Visitation, Camanche. Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, January 16, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home. Pallbearers will be Wade Leslie, Kris Kalina, Adam Ehredt, David Nance, Pat Burke, Seth Connell and Bob and Ronny Lilly. Burial will be in the Elvira Cemetery.
Mona Jean Lilly was born June 29, 1929, in Sioux City, Iowa, the daughter of Joseph and Mary Angela (Dewey) Lilly. Jeanie married Earl Roseland on October 31, 1948, in Elvira, Iowa. She was a member of the Catholic Church of the Visitation, Camanche.
She had been employed at Nielsen Clearing House for 15 years, retiring in 1985.
Survivors include her husband, Earl, of Clinton; children: Michael Earl (Sara) Roseland of Belpre, OH; William Roseland of Clinton; James (Theresa) Roseland of Clinton; Mary Leslie Douglas Rittierodt (David Rittierodt) of Camanche; Margie (Don) Nance of Clinton; Bonnie (Leonard Quick) Kalina of Clinton; Kathy (Steve Smith) Roseland of Clinton; Julie (Don) Connell of Camanche and Angie (George) Burke of Janesville, WI; 37 grandchildren, 34 great-grandchildren; brother, Robert (Marlene) Lilly of Clinton; and sister, Helen Lilly of Newberry Park, CA.
She was preceded in death by her parents; brothers, Richard and Jerry Lilly; and sister, JoAnn Bicknell.
Memorials may be made to the Catholic Church of the Visitation or the Ben Roseland (Jeanie’s grandson) Reward Fund. The family extends a special thank you to Mercy Hospice.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Jan. 13, 2013
June 29, 1929 - Jan. 13, 2013
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Charlotte Howard Aug. 1, 1950 - April 16, 2014 CLINTON -- Charlotte Ann Howard, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Alverno on April 16, 2014. Funeral services will be at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at Lemke Funeral Homes - South Chapel (2610 Manufacturing Drive
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- More Obituaries Headlines