June 29, 1929 - Jan. 13, 2013
Mona “Jean” Roseland, 83, of Clinton, IA, died, Sunday, January 13, 2013, at her home.
The funeral Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 17, 2013, at the Catholic Church of the Visitation, Camanche. Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, January 16, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home. Pallbearers will be Wade Leslie, Kris Kalina, Adam Ehredt, David Nance, Pat Burke, Seth Connell and Bob and Ronny Lilly. Burial will be in the Elvira Cemetery.
Mona Jean Lilly was born June 29, 1929, in Sioux City, Iowa, the daughter of Joseph and Mary Angela (Dewey) Lilly. Jeanie married Earl Roseland on October 31, 1948, in Elvira, Iowa. She was a member of the Catholic Church of the Visitation, Camanche.
She had been employed at Nielsen Clearing House for 15 years, retiring in 1985.
Survivors include her husband, Earl, of Clinton; children: Michael Earl (Sara) Roseland of Belpre, OH; William Roseland of Clinton; James (Theresa) Roseland of Clinton; Mary Leslie Douglas Rittierodt (David Rittierodt) of Camanche; Margie (Don) Nance of Clinton; Bonnie (Leonard Quick) Kalina of Clinton; Kathy (Steve Smith) Roseland of Clinton; Julie (Don) Connell of Camanche and Angie (George) Burke of Janesville, WI; 37 grandchildren, 34 great-grandchildren; brother, Robert (Marlene) Lilly of Clinton; and sister, Helen Lilly of Newberry Park, CA.
She was preceded in death by her parents; brothers, Richard and Jerry Lilly; and sister, JoAnn Bicknell.
Memorials may be made to the Catholic Church of the Visitation or the Ben Roseland (Jeanie’s grandson) Reward Fund. The family extends a special thank you to Mercy Hospice.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Jan. 13, 2013
June 29, 1929 - Jan. 13, 2013
- Richard N. Varner CLINTON -- Richard N. Varner, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center South. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Lemke Funeral Homes South chapel. Visitation will begin one hour before the service time at 1 p.m. at the funeral
- Camilla P. Siders Maquoketa Camilla P. Siders Camilla P. Siders, 95, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the Maquoketa Care Center. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Roberta Ann Tichler Roberta Ann Tichler July 24, 1937 - March 9, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Roberta Ann Tichler, 76, of Fulton, died Sunday, March 9, 2014 at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, IL after her courageous battle with cancer; surrounded by her loving family. Funeral s
- James C. Thyne Clinton James C. Thyne James C. Thyne, 62, of Clinton, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Pamela J. Harlock Pamela J. Harlock Aug. 16, 1951 - March 6, 2014 CLINTON -- Pamela J. Harlock, age 63, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, TX. Funeral services will be held Friday at 10:30 a.m. March 14th at the Pape Funeral Home
- Gary M. Ferris FULTON, Ill. -- Gary M. Ferris, 67, of Fulton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. There will be no visitation or funeral services. Cremation rites have been accorded. Death date: March 9, 2014 Gary M. Ferris
- Theresa Marie Blake-Johnson ANDREW -- Theresa Marie Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at her home, from injuries sustained in a house fire. A celebration of her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation
- Catherine Petras Camanche Catherine Petras Catherine Petras, 62, of Camanche, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- More Obituaries Headlines