May 8, 1943 - Jan. 21, 2013
Connie Grau, 69, of Clinton, Iowa, died Monday morning, January 21, 2013, at Mercy Hospice, Johnston, Iowa.
The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 4 until 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 23, 2013. A service of Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 24, 2013, at Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton. The Rev. Jennifer Henry will officiate with burial at Rose Hill Cemetery, Calamus. A luncheon will follow the burial at Faith Lutheran Church, Calamus.
Connie was born Constance Rae Koslofsky on May 8, 1943, in Fargo, North Dakota, to Lawrence and Myrtle (Utke) Koslofsky. She graduated from Calamus High School and the American Institute of Commerce in Davenport. Connie had been employed by Wal-Mart in customer service for the past 10 years.
She was a member of Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton, and the bell choir there. Connie cherished her family and greatly enjoyed the sporting events of her grandchildren.
Surviving are children, Scott (Teresa) Grau of Urbandale, Iowa, Steve (Melinda) Grau of DeWitt, Iowa, and Stacy Grau of Fairfield, Iowa; grandchildren, Jake Grau, Derek Hartmann, Abbey Grau, Jeff Grau and Kathryn Grau; her mother, Myrtle Koslofsky of Wheatland; sisters, Rita (“Bus”) Seastrand of Calamus, and Ronda Koslofsky of Maquoketa, Iowa; a nephew, Lance (Wendi) Seastrand of Bettendorf, Iowa.
Preceding Connie in death was her father, Lawrence Koslofsky.
Condolences may be expressed and a photo tribute viewed at www.schultzfuneralhomes.com.
Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, caring for the arrangements.
Death date: Jan. 21, 2013
May 8, 1943 - Jan. 21, 2013
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- More Obituaries Headlines