May 8, 1943 - Jan. 21, 2013
Connie Grau, 69, of Clinton, Iowa, died Monday morning, January 21, 2013, at Mercy Hospice, Johnston, Iowa.
The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 4 until 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 23, 2013. A service of Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 24, 2013, at Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton. The Rev. Jennifer Henry will officiate with burial at Rose Hill Cemetery, Calamus. A luncheon will follow the burial at Faith Lutheran Church, Calamus.
Connie was born Constance Rae Koslofsky on May 8, 1943, in Fargo, North Dakota, to Lawrence and Myrtle (Utke) Koslofsky. She graduated from Calamus High School and the American Institute of Commerce in Davenport. Connie had been employed by Wal-Mart in customer service for the past 10 years.
She was a member of Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton, and the bell choir there. Connie cherished her family and greatly enjoyed the sporting events of her grandchildren.
Surviving are children, Scott (Teresa) Grau of Urbandale, Iowa, Steve (Melinda) Grau of DeWitt, Iowa, and Stacy Grau of Fairfield, Iowa; grandchildren, Jake Grau, Derek Hartmann, Abbey Grau, Jeff Grau and Kathryn Grau; her mother, Myrtle Koslofsky of Wheatland; sisters, Rita (“Bus”) Seastrand of Calamus, and Ronda Koslofsky of Maquoketa, Iowa; a nephew, Lance (Wendi) Seastrand of Bettendorf, Iowa.
Preceding Connie in death was her father, Lawrence Koslofsky.
Condolences may be expressed and a photo tribute viewed at www.schultzfuneralhomes.com.
Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, caring for the arrangements.
Death date: Jan. 21, 2013
May 8, 1943 - Jan. 21, 2013
- Nancy L. Dykstra Fulton, Ill. Nancy L. Dykstra Nancy L. Dykstra, 69, of Fulton, died Tuesday at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Fulton chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris June 16, 1922 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Mildred "Millie" A. Norris, 91, of Clinton, went home to be with The Lord, Monday, April 21, 2014 from Delmar Gardens of O'Fallon, Missouri. Visitation will be Friday, April 25, 201
- Glenn G. Meader Maquoketa Glenn G. Meader Glenn Meader, 65, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Rita R. Miller SAVANNA, Ill. -- Rita R. Miller, 84, of Savanna, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics in Iowa City. A funeral Mass will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Savanna with Father Dennis Atto as celeb
- Jane Butzbach Meyer Jane Butzbach Meyer June 4, 1929 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Jane Butzbach Meyer, age 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A celebration of life will be held Saturday, April 26th at 2:00 p.m. at the First Congregational Church i
- Frank J. Petkewicz CHADWICK, Ill. -- Frank J. Petkewicz, 75, of Chadwick, died Monday at Carroll County Good Samaritan Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Mount Carroll, Ill. A funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Ss. John and Catherine Catholic Church in Mo
- Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Maquoketa Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Howard E. "Sonny" Clark, 86, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at the Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines