May 8, 1943 - Jan. 21, 2013
Connie Grau, 69, of Clinton, Iowa, died Monday morning, January 21, 2013, at Mercy Hospice, Johnston, Iowa.
The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 4 until 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 23, 2013. A service of Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 24, 2013, at Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton. The Rev. Jennifer Henry will officiate with burial at Rose Hill Cemetery, Calamus. A luncheon will follow the burial at Faith Lutheran Church, Calamus.
Connie was born Constance Rae Koslofsky on May 8, 1943, in Fargo, North Dakota, to Lawrence and Myrtle (Utke) Koslofsky. She graduated from Calamus High School and the American Institute of Commerce in Davenport. Connie had been employed by Wal-Mart in customer service for the past 10 years.
She was a member of Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton, and the bell choir there. Connie cherished her family and greatly enjoyed the sporting events of her grandchildren.
Surviving are children, Scott (Teresa) Grau of Urbandale, Iowa, Steve (Melinda) Grau of DeWitt, Iowa, and Stacy Grau of Fairfield, Iowa; grandchildren, Jake Grau, Derek Hartmann, Abbey Grau, Jeff Grau and Kathryn Grau; her mother, Myrtle Koslofsky of Wheatland; sisters, Rita (“Bus”) Seastrand of Calamus, and Ronda Koslofsky of Maquoketa, Iowa; a nephew, Lance (Wendi) Seastrand of Bettendorf, Iowa.
Preceding Connie in death was her father, Lawrence Koslofsky.
Condolences may be expressed and a photo tribute viewed at www.schultzfuneralhomes.com.
Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, caring for the arrangements.
Death date: Jan. 21, 2013
May 8, 1943 - Jan. 21, 2013
- Glen Whiting Glen Whiting Aug. 17, 1931 - Dec. 2, 2013 THOMSON, Ill. -- Glen Whiting lived his life to care for his family, friends and country. He put them first, adhereing to the motto of his 2nd Infantry Battalion in Korea, "Second to None". At the age of 82,
- Zachary 'Zac' T. Isenhart CHADWICK, Ill. -- Zachary "Zac" T. Isenhart, 25, of Chadwick, died Tuesday, Nov. 26, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of life gathering will be held from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m., Saturday, December 7, 2013 at the C
- Mickey Joe Hahn Mickey Joe Hahn April 16, 1950 - Dec. 2, 2013 MORRISON, Ill. - Mickey Joe Hahn, 63 of Morrison died Monday December 2, 2013 at Morrison Community Hospital. He was born on April 16, 1950 in Sterling, the son of Leonard and Mary (Miller) Hahn and was
- Jeane A. Housenga Jeane A. Housenga Dec. 20, 1935 - Nov. 23, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Jeane A. Housenga, 77, of Harbor Crest Nursing Home in Fulton, died Saturday, Nov. 23, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held
- Carl Huffman Maquoketa Carl Huffman Carl Huffman, 75, of Maqoketa, died Tuesday, at his home in Maquoketa. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Sandra L. Jones Sandra L. Jones Dec. 6, 1955 - Dec. 2, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Sandra L. Jones, 57, of Fulton, died Monday, December 2, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. A funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, December 6, 2013 at the Albany Uni
- Harlo Henningsen Harlo Henningsen Jan. 19, 1959 - Dec. 1, 2013 BETTENDORF -- Harlo Henningsen, 54, of Bettendorf, died suddenly on Sunday, December 1, 2013 at Trinity Unity Point in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Veronica C. Determan Veronica C. Determan July 8, 1917 - Dec. 3, 2013 PRESTON -- Veronica C. Determan, age 96, of Preston, Iowa died Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at the Alverno in Clinton, Iowa. A Funeral Mass will be held 10:00 a.m. Friday, December 6, 2013 at St. Joseph
- Alfonso "Al" Antonio Cantu Jr. ELIZABETH, Ill. -- Alfonso "Al" Antonio Cantu Jr., 74, of Mt. Carroll, Ill. died Saturday, at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, Ill. A memorial service will be held 11 a.m. Saturday, at Law-Jones Funeral Home, 107 N. Main Street, Elizabeth. B
- Mary Knox Clinton Mary Knox Mary Knox, 85, of Clinton, died Tuesday, at The Alverno. Funeral arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Home. Mary Knox
- More Obituaries Headlines