May 8, 1943 - Jan. 21, 2013
Connie Grau, 69, of Clinton, Iowa, died Monday morning, January 21, 2013, at Mercy Hospice, Johnston, Iowa.
The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 4 until 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 23, 2013. A service of Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 24, 2013, at Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton. The Rev. Jennifer Henry will officiate with burial at Rose Hill Cemetery, Calamus. A luncheon will follow the burial at Faith Lutheran Church, Calamus.
Connie was born Constance Rae Koslofsky on May 8, 1943, in Fargo, North Dakota, to Lawrence and Myrtle (Utke) Koslofsky. She graduated from Calamus High School and the American Institute of Commerce in Davenport. Connie had been employed by Wal-Mart in customer service for the past 10 years.
She was a member of Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton, and the bell choir there. Connie cherished her family and greatly enjoyed the sporting events of her grandchildren.
Surviving are children, Scott (Teresa) Grau of Urbandale, Iowa, Steve (Melinda) Grau of DeWitt, Iowa, and Stacy Grau of Fairfield, Iowa; grandchildren, Jake Grau, Derek Hartmann, Abbey Grau, Jeff Grau and Kathryn Grau; her mother, Myrtle Koslofsky of Wheatland; sisters, Rita (“Bus”) Seastrand of Calamus, and Ronda Koslofsky of Maquoketa, Iowa; a nephew, Lance (Wendi) Seastrand of Bettendorf, Iowa.
Preceding Connie in death was her father, Lawrence Koslofsky.
Condolences may be expressed and a photo tribute viewed at www.schultzfuneralhomes.com.
Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, caring for the arrangements.
Death date: Jan. 21, 2013
May 8, 1943 - Jan. 21, 2013
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- Thomas Determan Thomas DetermanApril 10, 1948 - July 22, 2014DUBUQUE — Thomas Determan completed his transition to the uncertain, albeit likely, next phase of existence on July 22, 2014.He entered life on April 10, 1948. His parents, Don and Helen Determan, nurtured
- Steven C. Charnoski CamancheSteven C. CharnoskiSteven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, died Thursday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory.
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center South in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Delbert H. Stamp ClintonDelbert H. StampDelbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, died Thursday at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines