June 29, 1951 - Jan. 28, 2013
Nancy M. Gluba, age 61, of Clinton, joined our Lord God Almighty in Heaven on Monday Jan. 28, 2013, at Mercy North Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 31, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held Thursday 10 a.m. until the service hour at the funeral home. Burial will be at St. Irenaeus Cemetery, Clinton. Online condolences may be left at wwwpapefh.com.
Nancy was born on June 29, 1951, in Clinton, IA, the daughter of Gene and Darlene (Luckritz) Gluba. Nancy grew up in the Clinton County area and was employed with the Skyline Center Inc. since 1987. Nancy was always very proud of her hard work and accomplishments at SCI; and was a very dedicated employee. Nancy was an amazing woman with a feisty spirit. Nancy was loving, charismatic, comical, stubborn and opinionated. Nancy had a huge heart and her smile truly lit up the room. Everyone who knew Nancy appreciated her humor, her infectious laugh and her ability to make everyone love her. Nancy enjoyed bowling, singing at Karaoke, baking, having her nails painted, bossing people around, teasing and joking with her good friends, playing Wii with her roommate, decorating for the holidays, distracting her co-workers and most importantly doing her “bookwork.” Nancy loved listening to music, especially The Beatles, Elvis, The Judds and Patsy Cline. Nancy was also very proud to be a member of the Clinton County Special Athletes.
Nancy will be greatly missed by her father, Gene Gluba of Tucson, AZ; three sisters, Linda Brand, Lisa Long, Patti Gluba; two brothers, Steve and Michael Gluba; her three loving roommates, numerous friends and all the staff, supervisors and Special Olympics coaches that were blessed to be part of her tremendous life. Nancy will join her mother and sister in Heaven as well as many friends that were lost along the way. Nancy, you, will be forever cherished and celebrated by all the people who knew you. It was an honor to be part of your journey and we all know that you’re telling everyone up in heaven “I did once!” We love you Gluba.
Death date: Jan. 28, 2013
June 29, 1951 - Jan. 28, 2013
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines