Jan. 15, 1960 - Feb. 9, 2013
Danny Dean Baker, 53, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center on February 9, 2013. Cremation rights have been accorded with a visitation and celebration of his life to take place from 5 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, February 13, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Burial will be private. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Danny was born January 15, 1960, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Carl and Martha (Durham) Baker. He was a 1978 graduate of Clinton High School. He married Cynthia Burkett in 1985 in West Liberty Iowa; they later divorced.
Danny was a auto mechanic for many years. He enjoyed fishing, motorcycle riding and racing cars.
Danny is survived by his parents, Carl and Martha Baker of AK; one daughter, Melissa (Saul Zemke) Baker of Clinton, IA; one son, James Morrison of Iowa City, IA; one sister, Julie (Scott) Singleton of AL; one brother, Joey (Debbie) Baker of Clinton, IA; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by one daughter, Danielle, and wife, Cynthia.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Feb. 9, 2013
Jan. 15, 1960 - Feb. 9, 2013
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- Charles 'Charlie' L. Sexton Charles ‘Charlie’ L. SextonAug. 17, 1942 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — Charles “Charlie” L. Sexton, 71, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, July 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Clinton.Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Cl
- Marjorie Behne WHEATLAND — Marjorie (Easton) Behne, 86, of Wheatland, died Friday at Wheatland Manor.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Schultz Funeral Home in Grand Mound. A service of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Christian Free
- Promise Rose Honeywell Promise Rose HoneywellJuly 7, 1977 - July 13, 2014LA CROSSE, Wis. — Promise Rose Honeywell, DC, 37, of La Crosse, Wisconsin, died Sunday, July 13, 2014 at her sister’s home in Blaine, Minnesota.She was born on July 7, 1977, to Robert and Therese (Wal
- Ethan Adam Olsen-McAllister CORTLAND, Ill. — Ethan Adam Olsen-McAllister, newborn son of Kristi and Tracie Olsen-McAllister of Cortland, died Friday at Kishwaukee Hospital in DeKalb.All services will be private.Death date: July 18, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DeWittBrenda AikenBrenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Bernice Viola Sander CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday at home.Memorial services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the Clinton Church of Christ. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.Death date: July 17, 2014
- Bernice V. Sander ClintonBernice V. SanderBernice V. Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday at home.Services are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines