May 5, 1936 - Nov. 17, 2012
Louise A. Christenson, 76, of Camanche, Iowa, passed away on Saturday, November 17, 2012, at her residence.
Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday, November 21, at Lemke Funeral Homes, North Chapel, 2304 N. Second St. Visitation will take place two hours prior to the funeral service from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, November 21, at Lemke Funeral Homes, North Chapel. Burial will take place in Springdale Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Louise was born May 5, 1936, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the daughter of Joe and Mable (Noble) Holecek. She attended Frank L. Smart schools in Davenport, Iowa.
She married Walter Christenson Sr. in 1952; they later divorced.
Louise later moved to Clinton, Iowa, and was employed with the Clinton Post Office for 24 years.
She was survived by one daughter, Pamela (Dick) Owens of Davenport, IA; four sons, Larry Christenson of GA, Kenneth (Sue) Christenson of Davenport, IA, Walter Jr. (Kim) Christenson of Bettendorf, IA, Lee (Deanna) Christenson of Blue Grass, IA; one brother, Joseph of Bettendorf, IA; 11 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren with one on the way.
She was preceded in death by her parents, one brother, one sister and very close and dear friend, Alice Scheiss of Clinton, Iowa.
Memorials can be left to the estate of Louise Christenson.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Nov. 17, 2012
May 5, 1936 - Nov. 17, 2012
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines