ALBANY, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1941 - Nov. 29, 2012
JoAnn Constance (Guyer) Sieberg, 71, of Albany and formerly from Madelia, MN, passed away Thursday, November 29, 2012, due to complications of cancer.
JoAnn was born August 14, 1941, in Madelia, MN, the daughter of Lloyd and Catherine Guyer. She married Ronald Sieberg on September 12, 1959, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Madelia, MN.
JoAnn enjoyed gardening, flowers, entertaining and home decorating. She was an active member of the Red Hat Society and Christian Women/After 5. She loved spending time with family. JoAnn retired from the United States Postal Service after 23 years of service.
She is survived by her husband, Ronald Sieberg, Albany, IL; son, Troy Sieberg (Carrie Sidlinger), Erie, IL; daughter, Tami Sieberg, Phoenix, AZ; grandson, Nicholas (Brianne) Sieberg, Lakeville, MN; granddaughter, Megan Sieberg, Arlington Heights, IL; great-grandchildren, Landen and Madelyn Sieberg; mother, Catherine Osborne Guyer, Sheridan, WY; sister, Sharon Jensen, St. Joe, MO; brother, Darrel Guyer, MN; brother, Mark Guyer, Sheridan, WY; and sister, Mary Valdez, Sheridan, WY.
She was preceded in death by her son, Tracy Sieberg; father, Lloyd Guyer; siblings, Larry Guyer, Todd Guyer, Doyle Guyer and Kathy Averill.
A visitation will be held on Sunday, December 2, 2012, from 4 to 8 p.m. with the Rosary recited at 7:30 p.m. at McDonald Funeral Home, 1601 16th Ave., Fulton, IL, 61252. Celebration of the Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Monday, December 3, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, Route 84 in Albany IL. Burial will follow at Lusk Memorial Cemetery.
A memorial has been created in honor of JoAnn Sieberg to St. Patrick’s Church, Albany, IL.
Online condolences may be left at http://www.mcdonaldfuneralhomes.com/.
Death date: Nov. 29, 2012
ALBANY, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1941 - Nov. 29, 2012
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- More Obituaries Headlines