ALBANY, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1941 - Nov. 29, 2012
JoAnn Constance (Guyer) Sieberg, 71, of Albany and formerly from Madelia, MN, passed away Thursday, November 29, 2012, due to complications of cancer.
JoAnn was born August 14, 1941, in Madelia, MN, the daughter of Lloyd and Catherine Guyer. She married Ronald Sieberg on September 12, 1959, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Madelia, MN.
JoAnn enjoyed gardening, flowers, entertaining and home decorating. She was an active member of the Red Hat Society and Christian Women/After 5. She loved spending time with family. JoAnn retired from the United States Postal Service after 23 years of service.
She is survived by her husband, Ronald Sieberg, Albany, IL; son, Troy Sieberg (Carrie Sidlinger), Erie, IL; daughter, Tami Sieberg, Phoenix, AZ; grandson, Nicholas (Brianne) Sieberg, Lakeville, MN; granddaughter, Megan Sieberg, Arlington Heights, IL; great-grandchildren, Landen and Madelyn Sieberg; mother, Catherine Osborne Guyer, Sheridan, WY; sister, Sharon Jensen, St. Joe, MO; brother, Darrel Guyer, MN; brother, Mark Guyer, Sheridan, WY; and sister, Mary Valdez, Sheridan, WY.
She was preceded in death by her son, Tracy Sieberg; father, Lloyd Guyer; siblings, Larry Guyer, Todd Guyer, Doyle Guyer and Kathy Averill.
A visitation will be held on Sunday, December 2, 2012, from 4 to 8 p.m. with the Rosary recited at 7:30 p.m. at McDonald Funeral Home, 1601 16th Ave., Fulton, IL, 61252. Celebration of the Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Monday, December 3, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, Route 84 in Albany IL. Burial will follow at Lusk Memorial Cemetery.
A memorial has been created in honor of JoAnn Sieberg to St. Patrick’s Church, Albany, IL.
Online condolences may be left at http://www.mcdonaldfuneralhomes.com/.
Death date: Nov. 29, 2012
ALBANY, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1941 - Nov. 29, 2012
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks