ALBANY, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1941 - Nov. 29, 2012
JoAnn Constance (Guyer) Sieberg, 71, of Albany and formerly from Madelia, MN, passed away Thursday, November 29, 2012, due to complications of cancer.
JoAnn was born August 14, 1941, in Madelia, MN, the daughter of Lloyd and Catherine Guyer. She married Ronald Sieberg on September 12, 1959, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Madelia, MN.
JoAnn enjoyed gardening, flowers, entertaining and home decorating. She was an active member of the Red Hat Society and Christian Women/After 5. She loved spending time with family. JoAnn retired from the United States Postal Service after 23 years of service.
She is survived by her husband, Ronald Sieberg, Albany, IL; son, Troy Sieberg (Carrie Sidlinger), Erie, IL; daughter, Tami Sieberg, Phoenix, AZ; grandson, Nicholas (Brianne) Sieberg, Lakeville, MN; granddaughter, Megan Sieberg, Arlington Heights, IL; great-grandchildren, Landen and Madelyn Sieberg; mother, Catherine Osborne Guyer, Sheridan, WY; sister, Sharon Jensen, St. Joe, MO; brother, Darrel Guyer, MN; brother, Mark Guyer, Sheridan, WY; and sister, Mary Valdez, Sheridan, WY.
She was preceded in death by her son, Tracy Sieberg; father, Lloyd Guyer; siblings, Larry Guyer, Todd Guyer, Doyle Guyer and Kathy Averill.
A visitation will be held on Sunday, December 2, 2012, from 4 to 8 p.m. with the Rosary recited at 7:30 p.m. at McDonald Funeral Home, 1601 16th Ave., Fulton, IL, 61252. Celebration of the Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Monday, December 3, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, Route 84 in Albany IL. Burial will follow at Lusk Memorial Cemetery.
A memorial has been created in honor of JoAnn Sieberg to St. Patrick’s Church, Albany, IL.
Online condolences may be left at http://www.mcdonaldfuneralhomes.com/.
Death date: Nov. 29, 2012
ALBANY, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1941 - Nov. 29, 2012
- Nora Glazier Lyndon, Ill. Nora Glazier Nora Glazier, 81, of Prophetstown, Ill. and formerly of Lyndon, died Tuesday, at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Ill. Arrangements are pending with the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss April 22, 1938 - Dec. 4, 2013 CLINTON -- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss, 75, of Clinton, passed away on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton. A Funeral Mass will be 1:00 p.m., Saturday, Dec
- Carl Huffman MAQUOKETA -- Carl Huffman, 75, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday, at his home in Maquoketa. A celebration of Carl's life will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. on Fri
- Mary Anne Knox Mary Anne Knox May 26, 1928 - Dec. 2, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Anne Knox, 85, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away peacefully at the Alverno on December 2, 2013. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 7 at the Greater True Love Baptis
- Dorothy M. Schaver Dorothy M. Schaver Oct. 4, 1927 - Dec. 3, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Dorothy M. Schaver, 86, of Fulton, died Tuesday, December 3, 2013, at her home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, December 7, 2013, at the Trinity Reformed Church i
- Glen Whiting Glen Whiting Aug. 17, 1931 - Dec. 2, 2013 THOMSON, Ill. -- Glen Whiting lived his life to care for his family, friends and country. He put them first, adhereing to the motto of his 2nd Infantry Battalion in Korea, "Second to None". At the age of 82,
- Zachary 'Zac' T. Isenhart CHADWICK, Ill. -- Zachary "Zac" T. Isenhart, 25, of Chadwick, died Tuesday, Nov. 26, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of life gathering will be held from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m., Saturday, December 7, 2013 at the C
- Mickey Joe Hahn Mickey Joe Hahn April 16, 1950 - Dec. 2, 2013 MORRISON, Ill. - Mickey Joe Hahn, 63 of Morrison died Monday December 2, 2013 at Morrison Community Hospital. He was born on April 16, 1950 in Sterling, the son of Leonard and Mary (Miller) Hahn and was
- Jeane A. Housenga Jeane A. Housenga Dec. 20, 1935 - Nov. 23, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Jeane A. Housenga, 77, of Harbor Crest Nursing Home in Fulton, died Saturday, Nov. 23, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held
- Carl Huffman Maquoketa Carl Huffman Carl Huffman, 75, of Maqoketa, died Tuesday, at his home in Maquoketa. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- More Obituaries Headlines