ALBANY, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1941 - Nov. 29, 2012
JoAnn Constance (Guyer) Sieberg, 71, of Albany and formerly from Madelia, MN, passed away Thursday, November 29, 2012, due to complications of cancer.
JoAnn was born August 14, 1941, in Madelia, MN, the daughter of Lloyd and Catherine Guyer. She married Ronald Sieberg on September 12, 1959, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Madelia, MN.
JoAnn enjoyed gardening, flowers, entertaining and home decorating. She was an active member of the Red Hat Society and Christian Women/After 5. She loved spending time with family. JoAnn retired from the United States Postal Service after 23 years of service.
She is survived by her husband, Ronald Sieberg, Albany, IL; son, Troy Sieberg (Carrie Sidlinger), Erie, IL; daughter, Tami Sieberg, Phoenix, AZ; grandson, Nicholas (Brianne) Sieberg, Lakeville, MN; granddaughter, Megan Sieberg, Arlington Heights, IL; great-grandchildren, Landen and Madelyn Sieberg; mother, Catherine Osborne Guyer, Sheridan, WY; sister, Sharon Jensen, St. Joe, MO; brother, Darrel Guyer, MN; brother, Mark Guyer, Sheridan, WY; and sister, Mary Valdez, Sheridan, WY.
She was preceded in death by her son, Tracy Sieberg; father, Lloyd Guyer; siblings, Larry Guyer, Todd Guyer, Doyle Guyer and Kathy Averill.
A visitation will be held on Sunday, December 2, 2012, from 4 to 8 p.m. with the Rosary recited at 7:30 p.m. at McDonald Funeral Home, 1601 16th Ave., Fulton, IL, 61252. Celebration of the Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Monday, December 3, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, Route 84 in Albany IL. Burial will follow at Lusk Memorial Cemetery.
A memorial has been created in honor of JoAnn Sieberg to St. Patrick’s Church, Albany, IL.
Online condolences may be left at http://www.mcdonaldfuneralhomes.com/.
Death date: Nov. 29, 2012
ALBANY, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1941 - Nov. 29, 2012
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- Lois Ruggeberg DeWitt Lois Ruggeberg Lois Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, died Tuesday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- More Obituaries Headlines