Rose Marie Schlarmann
June 27, 1949 - Nov. 8, 2013
PRESTON — Rose Marie Schlarmann, 64, of rural Preston, IA, died Friday November 8, 2013 at Mercy Hospital in Clinton, IA due to complications of inflammatory breast cancer.
A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at St. John Lutheran Church in Bellevue. A visitation for Rose will be held from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. Tuesday evening at Hachmann Funeral Home & Cremation Service in Bellevue and again Wednesday morning at the Church after 9:30.
Rose was born June 27, 1949, in Bellevue, daughter of William and Marilyn (Roe) Pataska. She married Dennis Schlarmann on June 29, 1968 at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Bellevue.
Rose recently retired from Alliant Energy. In her free time, she especially enjoyed spending time with family and friends, playing cards, going to the casino, sewing, and gardening.
She is survived by her husband Dennis E. Schlarmann, to whom she was married for 45 years, two sons David Schlarmann (Shauneen Linton) and Steven Schlarmann (Sally), daughter Melissa Senyurekli (Ahmet), four grandchildren Kirsten, Rowan, Aydin, Leyla, and four brothers Dale (Judy), Darrell (Ellen), Stan (Rochelle), and John (Olinda).
Rose was preceded in death by her mother Marilyn Pataska (Roe) and William Pataska of rural Green Island, and two brothers Ronald and Donald Pataska.
The family would like to give a special thank you to the nurses at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton, especially Sarah and Shelby in CCU.
In lieu of flowers memorials will be donated to breast cancer research.
May Rose rest in peace and be an inspiration to all fighting cancer.
Death date: Nov. 8, 2013
Rose Marie Schlarmann
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks