Jan. 22, 1942 - June 27, 2012
Carolyn Kay Roling, age 70, of Bryant, IA passed away Wednesday, June 27th at Mercy Medical Center North.
A Mass of the Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, July 2nd at the Prince of Peace Church. Visitation will be from 2:00 to 7:00 p.m. Sunday, July 1st at the Pape Funeral Home. Burial will be at St. Joseph’s Cemetery in Sugar Creek.
Carolyn was born January 22, 1942 in Clinton, to Ernest and Lorraine (Jensen) Lueders. She graduated Goose Lake High School.
She married Leo “Pete” Roling in Sugar Creek in 1963. Carolyn was a receptionist at Dr. Cahill’s office for several years, later working in homecare for the VNA in DeWitt as well as selling Avon for over 30 years. She was a member of Prince of Peace Parish and the Farm Bureau Homemakers. She enjoyed sewing, going to auctions, flea markets, and collecting cook books.
Carolyn is survived by her husband “Pete,” her son Scott of Clinton, three daughters, Susan (Lee) McCutcheon of Clinton, Kristen (Scott Brundage) Roling of Sabula, Kathy (Jerry) Williams of Danville, KY; six sisters, Jan (Jim) Young of Clinton, Margie Maura of Las Vegas, NV, Eileen (Paul) Spehr of San Antonio, TX, Luwana (Roy) Hansen of Oakdale, NY, Janelle (Russell) Horton of Thermopolis, WY, and Joan Petersen of Clinton; a brother, Alan (Linda) Lueders of Clinton; and brothers and sisters-in-law, Kenneth (Diane) Roling of Dewitt, Clarence (Bertha) Pfab of Bernard, Gene (Karen) Pfab of Dubuque, Jim Roling (Marietta Trenkamp) of Preston, Dan (Doris) Lawrence of Miles, Delores Woods of DeWitt, Darrell (Lois) Trenkamp of Preston, Terry (Annie) Hahn of Charlotte, Larry (Joan) Roling of Preston; and many nieces and nephews.
Carolyn was preceded in death by her parents and two nephews, Mark and Carl Roling.
Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: June 27, 2012
Jan. 22, 1942 - June 27, 2012
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Willard Henricksen PRESTON -- Willard Henricksen, 96, of Preston, died Friday at Crest Ridge Care Center in Maquoketa. Cremation rites will be accorded and inurnment will take place at a later date. Death date: April 18, 2014 Willard Henricksen
- Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank May 18, 1937 - April 18, 2014 DAVENPORT -- Ralph D. "Buddy" Mundhank, 76, of Davenport, went to be with the Lord Friday, April 18, 2014 at his home in Clinton. A memorial gathering for friends and family will be Monday (4/21
- Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Nov. 9, 1950 - April 18, 2014 CLINTON -- Susan "Sue" M. Wing, 63, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, April 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton, Iowa. A Memorial Gathering will be held on Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- More Obituaries Headlines