Jan. 22, 1942 - June 27, 2012
Carolyn Kay Roling, age 70, of Bryant, IA passed away Wednesday, June 27th at Mercy Medical Center North.
A Mass of the Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, July 2nd at the Prince of Peace Church. Visitation will be from 2:00 to 7:00 p.m. Sunday, July 1st at the Pape Funeral Home. Burial will be at St. Joseph’s Cemetery in Sugar Creek.
Carolyn was born January 22, 1942 in Clinton, to Ernest and Lorraine (Jensen) Lueders. She graduated Goose Lake High School.
She married Leo “Pete” Roling in Sugar Creek in 1963. Carolyn was a receptionist at Dr. Cahill’s office for several years, later working in homecare for the VNA in DeWitt as well as selling Avon for over 30 years. She was a member of Prince of Peace Parish and the Farm Bureau Homemakers. She enjoyed sewing, going to auctions, flea markets, and collecting cook books.
Carolyn is survived by her husband “Pete,” her son Scott of Clinton, three daughters, Susan (Lee) McCutcheon of Clinton, Kristen (Scott Brundage) Roling of Sabula, Kathy (Jerry) Williams of Danville, KY; six sisters, Jan (Jim) Young of Clinton, Margie Maura of Las Vegas, NV, Eileen (Paul) Spehr of San Antonio, TX, Luwana (Roy) Hansen of Oakdale, NY, Janelle (Russell) Horton of Thermopolis, WY, and Joan Petersen of Clinton; a brother, Alan (Linda) Lueders of Clinton; and brothers and sisters-in-law, Kenneth (Diane) Roling of Dewitt, Clarence (Bertha) Pfab of Bernard, Gene (Karen) Pfab of Dubuque, Jim Roling (Marietta Trenkamp) of Preston, Dan (Doris) Lawrence of Miles, Delores Woods of DeWitt, Darrell (Lois) Trenkamp of Preston, Terry (Annie) Hahn of Charlotte, Larry (Joan) Roling of Preston; and many nieces and nephews.
Carolyn was preceded in death by her parents and two nephews, Mark and Carl Roling.
Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: June 27, 2012
Jan. 22, 1942 - June 27, 2012
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Charlotte Howard Aug. 1, 1950 - April 16, 2014 CLINTON -- Charlotte Ann Howard, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Alverno on April 16, 2014. Funeral services will be at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at Lemke Funeral Homes - South Chapel (2610 Manufacturing Drive
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- More Obituaries Headlines