Jan. 22, 1942 - June 27, 2012
Carolyn Kay Roling, age 70, of Bryant, IA passed away Wednesday, June 27th at Mercy Medical Center North.
A Mass of the Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, July 2nd at the Prince of Peace Church. Visitation will be from 2:00 to 7:00 p.m. Sunday, July 1st at the Pape Funeral Home. Burial will be at St. Joseph’s Cemetery in Sugar Creek.
Carolyn was born January 22, 1942 in Clinton, to Ernest and Lorraine (Jensen) Lueders. She graduated Goose Lake High School.
She married Leo “Pete” Roling in Sugar Creek in 1963. Carolyn was a receptionist at Dr. Cahill’s office for several years, later working in homecare for the VNA in DeWitt as well as selling Avon for over 30 years. She was a member of Prince of Peace Parish and the Farm Bureau Homemakers. She enjoyed sewing, going to auctions, flea markets, and collecting cook books.
Carolyn is survived by her husband “Pete,” her son Scott of Clinton, three daughters, Susan (Lee) McCutcheon of Clinton, Kristen (Scott Brundage) Roling of Sabula, Kathy (Jerry) Williams of Danville, KY; six sisters, Jan (Jim) Young of Clinton, Margie Maura of Las Vegas, NV, Eileen (Paul) Spehr of San Antonio, TX, Luwana (Roy) Hansen of Oakdale, NY, Janelle (Russell) Horton of Thermopolis, WY, and Joan Petersen of Clinton; a brother, Alan (Linda) Lueders of Clinton; and brothers and sisters-in-law, Kenneth (Diane) Roling of Dewitt, Clarence (Bertha) Pfab of Bernard, Gene (Karen) Pfab of Dubuque, Jim Roling (Marietta Trenkamp) of Preston, Dan (Doris) Lawrence of Miles, Delores Woods of DeWitt, Darrell (Lois) Trenkamp of Preston, Terry (Annie) Hahn of Charlotte, Larry (Joan) Roling of Preston; and many nieces and nephews.
Carolyn was preceded in death by her parents and two nephews, Mark and Carl Roling.
Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: June 27, 2012
Jan. 22, 1942 - June 27, 2012
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks