July 2, 1916 - Nov. 13, 2012
Audrey M. Rogis, age 96, of Clinton, died Tuesday Nov. 13, 2012, at Mercy North Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Saturday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held Saturday from 9 a.m. until the service hour at the funeral home. Burial will be at Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Casket bearers will be Jeff, Todd, Ryan and Shawn Rogis, Paul Lorenzen and Brian Behr. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Audrey was born on July 2, 1916, in Clinton, the daughter of Magnus and Dorothea (Langheim) Jurgensen. She graduated from Lyons High School. She married Vernon Rogis in 1937 in Clinton; he died in 1965. Audrey was a homemaker and had worked at the former Mount St. Clare College. She was a member of St. John Lutheran Church, the Odeon and the Moose Lodge. She enjoyed sewing, bowling and dancing.
Audrey is survived by her son, Billy Rogis, of Clinton; six grandchildren: Jeff, Todd, Rhonda, Renee, Ryan and Shawn; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a brother and five sisters.
Death date: Nov. 13, 2012
July 2, 1916 - Nov. 13, 2012
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines