July 2, 1916 - Nov. 13, 2012
Audrey M. Rogis, age 96, of Clinton, died Tuesday Nov. 13, 2012, at Mercy North Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Saturday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held Saturday from 9 a.m. until the service hour at the funeral home. Burial will be at Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Casket bearers will be Jeff, Todd, Ryan and Shawn Rogis, Paul Lorenzen and Brian Behr. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Audrey was born on July 2, 1916, in Clinton, the daughter of Magnus and Dorothea (Langheim) Jurgensen. She graduated from Lyons High School. She married Vernon Rogis in 1937 in Clinton; he died in 1965. Audrey was a homemaker and had worked at the former Mount St. Clare College. She was a member of St. John Lutheran Church, the Odeon and the Moose Lodge. She enjoyed sewing, bowling and dancing.
Audrey is survived by her son, Billy Rogis, of Clinton; six grandchildren: Jeff, Todd, Rhonda, Renee, Ryan and Shawn; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a brother and five sisters.
Death date: Nov. 13, 2012
July 2, 1916 - Nov. 13, 2012
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines