Nov. 21, 1972 - Nov. 14, 2012
Brittina K. (Malone) Johns-Foreman, 39, of Camanche, Iowa, passed away on Wednesday, November 14th, 2012, at Mercy Medical Center, South campus. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. on Friday, November 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Visitation will take place 3 hours prior to the funeral service from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, November 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel. Burial will take place at Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Brittina was born November 21, 1972, in Clinton, Iowa, the daughter of Mike Sr. and Kathlene (Schmitz) Malone. She attended Clinton High School.
She married James Johns on March 12, 1992; they had three children; James and Brittina later divorced.
Brittina was an avid bingo player and loved to visit the casino. She enjoyed cooking and reading. Above all she loved her children.
Brittina is survived by her mother and stepdad, Kathy and Dennis Boekeloo of Camanche, IA; one daughter, Morgan Johns of Bryant, IA; two sons, Derick Johns of Bryant, Devon Johns of Bryant, IA; one sister, Melissa (Ken) Howard of Clinton, IA; one brother, Jeremy Malone of Camanche, IA; many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her father, Michael Malone Sr.; one brother, Michael Malone Jr.; her maternal grandparents; and her paternal grandfather.
In lieu of flowers, memorials can be left to Lemke Funeral Home.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Nov. 14, 2012
Nov. 21, 1972 - Nov. 14, 2012
- Glen Whiting Glen Whiting Aug. 17, 1931 - Dec. 2, 2013 THOMSON, Ill. -- Glen Whiting lived his life to care for his family, friends and country. He put them first, adhereing to the motto of his 2nd Infantry Battalion in Korea, "Second to None". At the age of 82,
- Zachary 'Zac' T. Isenhart CHADWICK, Ill. -- Zachary "Zac" T. Isenhart, 25, of Chadwick, died Tuesday, Nov. 26, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of life gathering will be held from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m., Saturday, December 7, 2013 at the C
- Mickey Joe Hahn Mickey Joe Hahn April 16, 1950 - Dec. 2, 2013 MORRISON, Ill. - Mickey Joe Hahn, 63 of Morrison died Monday December 2, 2013 at Morrison Community Hospital. He was born on April 16, 1950 in Sterling, the son of Leonard and Mary (Miller) Hahn and was
- Jeane A. Housenga Jeane A. Housenga Dec. 20, 1935 - Nov. 23, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Jeane A. Housenga, 77, of Harbor Crest Nursing Home in Fulton, died Saturday, Nov. 23, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held
- Carl Huffman Maquoketa Carl Huffman Carl Huffman, 75, of Maqoketa, died Tuesday, at his home in Maquoketa. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Sandra L. Jones Sandra L. Jones Dec. 6, 1955 - Dec. 2, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Sandra L. Jones, 57, of Fulton, died Monday, December 2, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. A funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, December 6, 2013 at the Albany Uni
- Harlo Henningsen Harlo Henningsen Jan. 19, 1959 - Dec. 1, 2013 BETTENDORF -- Harlo Henningsen, 54, of Bettendorf, died suddenly on Sunday, December 1, 2013 at Trinity Unity Point in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Veronica C. Determan Veronica C. Determan July 8, 1917 - Dec. 3, 2013 PRESTON -- Veronica C. Determan, age 96, of Preston, Iowa died Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at the Alverno in Clinton, Iowa. A Funeral Mass will be held 10:00 a.m. Friday, December 6, 2013 at St. Joseph
- Alfonso "Al" Antonio Cantu Jr. ELIZABETH, Ill. -- Alfonso "Al" Antonio Cantu Jr., 74, of Mt. Carroll, Ill. died Saturday, at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, Ill. A memorial service will be held 11 a.m. Saturday, at Law-Jones Funeral Home, 107 N. Main Street, Elizabeth. B
- Mary Knox Clinton Mary Knox Mary Knox, 85, of Clinton, died Tuesday, at The Alverno. Funeral arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Home. Mary Knox
- More Obituaries Headlines