Nov. 21, 1972 - Nov. 14, 2012
Brittina K. (Malone) Johns-Foreman, 39, of Camanche, Iowa, passed away on Wednesday, November 14th, 2012, at Mercy Medical Center, South campus. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. on Friday, November 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Visitation will take place 3 hours prior to the funeral service from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, November 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel. Burial will take place at Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Brittina was born November 21, 1972, in Clinton, Iowa, the daughter of Mike Sr. and Kathlene (Schmitz) Malone. She attended Clinton High School.
She married James Johns on March 12, 1992; they had three children; James and Brittina later divorced.
Brittina was an avid bingo player and loved to visit the casino. She enjoyed cooking and reading. Above all she loved her children.
Brittina is survived by her mother and stepdad, Kathy and Dennis Boekeloo of Camanche, IA; one daughter, Morgan Johns of Bryant, IA; two sons, Derick Johns of Bryant, Devon Johns of Bryant, IA; one sister, Melissa (Ken) Howard of Clinton, IA; one brother, Jeremy Malone of Camanche, IA; many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her father, Michael Malone Sr.; one brother, Michael Malone Jr.; her maternal grandparents; and her paternal grandfather.
In lieu of flowers, memorials can be left to Lemke Funeral Home.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Nov. 14, 2012
Nov. 21, 1972 - Nov. 14, 2012
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines