Nov. 21, 1972 - Nov. 14, 2012
Brittina K. (Malone) Johns-Foreman, 39, of Camanche, Iowa, passed away on Wednesday, November 14th, 2012, at Mercy Medical Center, South campus. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. on Friday, November 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Visitation will take place 3 hours prior to the funeral service from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, November 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel. Burial will take place at Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Brittina was born November 21, 1972, in Clinton, Iowa, the daughter of Mike Sr. and Kathlene (Schmitz) Malone. She attended Clinton High School.
She married James Johns on March 12, 1992; they had three children; James and Brittina later divorced.
Brittina was an avid bingo player and loved to visit the casino. She enjoyed cooking and reading. Above all she loved her children.
Brittina is survived by her mother and stepdad, Kathy and Dennis Boekeloo of Camanche, IA; one daughter, Morgan Johns of Bryant, IA; two sons, Derick Johns of Bryant, Devon Johns of Bryant, IA; one sister, Melissa (Ken) Howard of Clinton, IA; one brother, Jeremy Malone of Camanche, IA; many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her father, Michael Malone Sr.; one brother, Michael Malone Jr.; her maternal grandparents; and her paternal grandfather.
In lieu of flowers, memorials can be left to Lemke Funeral Home.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Nov. 14, 2012
Nov. 21, 1972 - Nov. 14, 2012
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- Lois Ruggeberg DeWitt Lois Ruggeberg Lois Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, died Tuesday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- Helen J. Erps Camanche Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, died Monday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Richard G. Gifford Richard G. Gifford Oct. 17, 1931 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Richard G. Gifford, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Saturday, April 12, 2014 at his home in Clinton. There will no services or visitation per his wishes the body has been cremated. The Clinton
- Gilbert L. Stephenson DeWitt Gilbert L. Stephenson Gilbert L. Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. Gilbert L. Stephenson
- Furman C. Doty Furman C. Doty May 23, 1939 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Furman C. Doty, 74, of Clinton, Iowa, died Saturday, April 12, 2014 at the University of Iowa. Memorial services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, April 17, 2014 at the Clinton Church of Chri
- Beverly Durkop Maquoketa Beverly Durkop Beverly Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- More Obituaries Headlines