Nov. 21, 1972 - Nov. 14, 2012
Brittina K. (Malone) Johns-Foreman, 39, of Camanche, Iowa, passed away on Wednesday, November 14th, 2012, at Mercy Medical Center, South campus. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. on Friday, November 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Visitation will take place 3 hours prior to the funeral service from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, November 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel. Burial will take place at Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Brittina was born November 21, 1972, in Clinton, Iowa, the daughter of Mike Sr. and Kathlene (Schmitz) Malone. She attended Clinton High School.
She married James Johns on March 12, 1992; they had three children; James and Brittina later divorced.
Brittina was an avid bingo player and loved to visit the casino. She enjoyed cooking and reading. Above all she loved her children.
Brittina is survived by her mother and stepdad, Kathy and Dennis Boekeloo of Camanche, IA; one daughter, Morgan Johns of Bryant, IA; two sons, Derick Johns of Bryant, Devon Johns of Bryant, IA; one sister, Melissa (Ken) Howard of Clinton, IA; one brother, Jeremy Malone of Camanche, IA; many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her father, Michael Malone Sr.; one brother, Michael Malone Jr.; her maternal grandparents; and her paternal grandfather.
In lieu of flowers, memorials can be left to Lemke Funeral Home.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Nov. 14, 2012
Nov. 21, 1972 - Nov. 14, 2012
- Lois M. Thomsen ClintonLois M. ThomsenLois M. Thomsen, 85, of Clinton died Friday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Robert A. Naeve ClintonRobert A. NaeveRobert A. Naeve, 81, of Clinton, died Thursday at the Alverno Health Care facility.Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Elizabeth Lee 'Dolly' Kunde MaquoketaElizabeth Lee ‘Dolly’ KundeElizabeth Lee “Dolly” Kunde, 69, of Maquoketa, died Thursday at Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa.Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Linda Kay Schnoor Linda Kay SchnoorMay 20, 1945 - July 29, 2014IOWA CITY — Linda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, Iowa passed away on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Cremation rites have been accorded with a prayer and remembrance c
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines